The name was simplified to Waltham Watch Co. in 1906. The management was unchanged in 1906, but Harry L. Brown replaced Royal C. Robbins as treasurer in 1910. Ezra C. Fitch remained as president and was now the clear CEO. Fitch remained in this position until he retired in 1921 and was replaced by Gifford K. Simmons. Both Simmons and Brown were replaced with Frederic C. Dumaine in 1923. Dumaine remained the President and treasurer through 1944 when the structure was changed and Israel Boucher, who had been with Waltham since 1923 became the General Manager and CEO.
The name of the company was changed to Waltham Watch and Clock Co. for a brief period from 1923 to 1925 and was then changed back to Waltham Watch Co. which was retained until 1955 when domestic production watches ceased and the Waltham name was assigned to the marketing company that was formed and the production facilities were transferred to Waltham Precision.
E. Howard Watch Co.
Categories: Category American watch makers