ITINERARY FOR TOMORROWSTRATEGIC PLAN OF THE NAWCC, Inc.
NAWCC GUIDING CORE PURPOSETo encourage and stimulate interest in the art and science of horology for the benefit of the public and its members.
LONGER RANGE VISIONNAWCC is the global leader in the pursuit of the art and science of time and timekeeping.
NAWCC MISSIONTo promote and stimulate global interest in the NAWCC over the next 3 5 years we wil:
- Improve technology, governance, management operations and strengthen our financial base;
- Strengthen membership and member services;
- Collaborate with chapters and other institutions;
- Strengthen communications to members and other publics; and
- Provide for and enhance education, research and events.
NAWCC GOALS AND OBJECTIVES
- Improve technology, governance, management operations, and strengthen our financial base.
- Improve electronic communications
- Increase long term revenue through our investment in the development and marketing functions.
- Review and simplify our bylaws and standing rules
- Strengthen membership and member services
- Define products (benefits and services) desired by our members
- Improve our retention and recruitment
- Facilitate international members access to benefits and services
- Collaborate with chapters and other institutions
- Develop closer chapter relationships and a new chapter/national governance structure.
- Define NAWCCs role vs. others, establish synergistic relationships, and publicize our eagerness to cooperate.
- Strengthen communications to members and other publics.
- Provide and continuously evaluate timely communication to members and other publics that meets their needs.
- Provide for an enhance education, research and events.
- Identify public and member outreach educational opportunities.
- Make education central to all events and venues.
- Implement web-based learning. Categories: Category NAWCC documents