Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike-NonCommercial license:
You are free to copy, distribute and transmit the work, and to adapt the work under the following conditions:
- Attribution: You must attribute the work in the manner specified by the author or licensor (but not in any way that suggests that they endorse you or your use of the work).
- Noncommercial: You may not use this work for commercial purposes.
- Share Alike: If you alter, transform, or build upon this work, you may distribute the resulting work only under the same or similar license to this one.
- For any reuse or distribution, you must make clear to others the license terms of this work.
With the understanding that:
- Waiver: Any of the above conditions can be waived if you get permission from the copyright holder.
- Other Rights: In no way are any of the following rights affected by the license:
- Your fair dealing or fair use rights;
- The author's moral rights;
- Rights other persons may have either in the work itself or in how the work is used, such as publicity or privacy rights.
Details of the Creative Commons license will be found at Creative Commons
Categories: Category Tutorials