Your Online Account Information including events, donations, etc.

Tom McIntyre

Technical Admin
Staff member
NAWCC Star Fellow
NAWCC Ruby Member
Sponsor
Aug 24, 2000
Boston
awco.org
Country
Region
One of the benefits of upgrading our online presence this past year has been that NAWCC Members can examine information in their NAWCC Account.

In particular if you are registered for an NAWCC Event you can see your registration information for the event in the account area.

If you do not know how to see your account, you must be logged in on the main site and click on your name in the top bar of the window. You are the only one who can see the data that is displayed.

The same facility allows you to edit your contact details to receive mail from the NAWCC. Some of our members have more than one home and would like to receive the NAWCC mailings in the right place. (note that since many people to use a "screen name" here on the forums, changing your name on the main site does not change it here.)

PatH

NAWCC Fellow
NAWCC Member
Dec 5, 2014
Texas
Country
Region
if you are registered for an NAWCC Event you can see your registration information for the event in the account area.
This is providing registration for the event was done through NAWCC.org? Regional registrations that are done directly with the host Chapters would not be visible, correct?

Tom McIntyre

Technical Admin
Staff member
NAWCC Star Fellow
NAWCC Ruby Member
Sponsor
Aug 24, 2000
Boston
awco.org
Country
Region
There is no good reason to not do them but currently very few do.

The issue is that there is some design work to prepare the event for registration. The staff can help with that part. Members have the ability to register either themselves or others but we do not normally enable registering others. It is not dangerous to allow it because whomever does it must pay for it to take effect.

A staff member may also impersonate the member who is registering so that they can handle mailed in registrations with checks instead of credit cards.

The way we are handling this is that the staff deposits the check for the National and emails a scan of the form and check to me for entry.

We could have a registration subcommittee of the Convention Committee who were trained and authorized to do what I do.

We did the Greater Los Angeles Regional online for the years that I was the Registration Chair.

PatH

NAWCC Fellow
NAWCC Member
Dec 5, 2014
Texas
Country
Region
Agree on utilizing the main site for registrations. My questions were primarily for clarification on what can be seen on an individual's NAWCC account.

In the past, when I have handled preregistration for National and Regional events that were offered online at NAWCC.org, there has also been the option of local onsite and/or mail in hard-copy preregistration. If someone preregisters via hard copy or a Chapter's page/PayPal, this would not be visible from their NAWCC account.

................As an aside, if the online tool could be used to print confirmation letters, mailing labels/envelopes, badges, table markers, etc. that are possible with the legacy offline registration software, that would be a wonderful thing! (I know it's not an easy task to incorporate it all, just wishful thinking on my part. :))

Tom McIntyre

Technical Admin
Staff member
NAWCC Star Fellow
NAWCC Ruby Member
Sponsor
Aug 24, 2000
Boston
awco.org
Country
Region
The iMIS system does produce the full packet contents. I am planning to use it for Hampton. It does print our membership cards you know. ")

The form of some of the reports are a little different, but I am planning to have it all together before this years event.

If you have paid sub events, the iMIS system will also produce all the tickets for the various events.

In addition it will manage the educational content with speaker tracking, room setup needs, etc.

I am trying to figure out the best way to register larger groups in time for Dayton next year.

Reactions: PatH

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MarcosGraveyard
Encyclopedia Pages
Total wiki contributions
Last edit
E. Howard & Co. by Clint Geller