• We are aware of the performance issues with the forum. These are due to problems with Comcast's shared lines in the Columbia, PA area. On December 15, we signed a contract to bring a dedicated fiber line to the forum servers. It should take somewhere between 30 and 90 days to install. Thank you for your patience.

2021 York Regional

richiec

NAWCC Member
Feb 24, 2007
Brick, Ocean, NJ
Country
Region
How come there was no information on the forums about York? I am going.

richiec

NAWCC Member
Feb 24, 2007
Brick, Ocean, NJ
Country
Region
Attended the Mid-Eastern regional and had a really great time, next time I need to bring more money, too much stuff, not enough time. No issues checking in, bought a 17 jewel Waltham 1888, a 7 jewel Elgin in an oval GF case, a Lionel non-working wrist watch from the silent auction, at least the train sounds still work, and a 2000 commerative compass by Brinten. I plan to go to another ASAP.

Gary Myers

NAWCC Member
Oct 14, 2015
How come there was no information on the forums about York? I am going.
Rich I was wondering the same, noting out there other than the event page, maybe this is just known for most I don't know. I was there and though it was better than National as far as content, these events are only going to get better as we come out of the muck. Here are some pictures...

York Regional (2).JPG York Regional (8).JPG York Regional (9).JPG York Regional (13).JPG York Regional (14).JPG York Regional (10).JPG

Reactions: Rick Hufnagel

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amsships
Encyclopedia Pages
Total wiki contributions
Last edit
E. Howard & Co. by Clint Geller