Working on 3 postclocks

le arsi

Jul 7, 2008
Philippines
Country
I'm making 6 movements and 6 dials size 1 meter in diameter to be installed in 3 postclocks back to back dials with backlighting. The project is due to install in June 15 in the southern part of the Philippines. Here is one of the pic hope you like it. Thank you.

Attachments

le arsi

Jul 7, 2008
Philippines
Country
The post design

Here's the design of an architect that contracted me to make 6 clock movements for this 3 posts. After the installation I'll post some pics of the site and the finished project. Thank you to all!:)

Attachments

le arsi

Jul 7, 2008
Philippines
Country
Tomorrow is our travel by sea...

here in the picture I check the automatic night control switch for the 3 units with 6 dials back to back. All are set now having the clocks placed in 3 crates. We hope that the weather for tomorrows travel is fine. Please expect more pictures after the installation. Thank you very much.

Attachments

harold bain

NAWCC Member
Deceased
Nov 4, 2002
Whitby, Ontario, Canada
Country
Region
Thanks, for sharing, le arsi. Looking forward to seeing the completed project.:thumb:

le arsi

Jul 7, 2008
Philippines
Country
Re: Clocks installed

I have just returned home finishing the clocks installation and here are the pictures. You can see in one of the pictures the owner requested as to add arabic nos. Also picture taken at night with the clock's lights on. The location is a 3-day trip with a ferry and more than 1 hour by plane from Manila, the capital of the Philippines. Hope you enjoy seeing it, thank you.

Attachments

harold bain

NAWCC Member
Deceased
Nov 4, 2002
Whitby, Ontario, Canada
Country
Region
Great looking clocks. Are they controlled by a single electronic master clock?

le arsi

Jul 7, 2008
Philippines
Country
Yes Harold, every post with 2 dials and 2 movements is controlled with master clock controller that I designed myself. It uses a microcontroller chip and a quartz oscillator that I made to vibrate at a rate of +2 minutes per year and it has a back up power supply that in time of switching during power failure the chain division in the frequency are not affected.:)

Our 2021 National Meeting in Hampton Roads Virginia
Topic related ad experiment
Know Your NAWCC Forums Rules!
RULES & GUIDELINES

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tcbarnard70
Encyclopedia Pages
Total wiki contributions
Last edit
How to wire a 24 volt secondary for a 12 volt ITR/IBM Master clock system by Toughtool