$ Wooden Clock Kit - Instructions

MuensterMann

Mar 23, 2008
I found this wooden clock kit today. It caught my eye since it was still in the package and looked complete. However, an outer box and instructions were not present. It this what they call a Anno or Anno Columbus clock? Do you know who made it?? Does anyone have instructions on how to put it together:???: Images below.

kit 2.jpg kit.jpg

FDelGreco

Moore NWCM Award
NAWCC Star Fellow
NAWCC Diamond Member
Aug 28, 2000
Novelty, OH
Country
Region
You can probably find a picture of the clock -- assembled and running -- on the Internet and figure out how to assemble it from that. It looks pretty simple and straightforward.

Frank

Tim4t

Feb 9, 2010
Country
Region
I can't quite tell if it matches yours but I have something similar. I have paper instructions somewhere which I could scan and post here, but I won't be able to do that until next week. Let me know if you think it will help.

IMG_20220103_181903001.jpg IMG_20220103_181958638.jpg

Allan Wolff

NAWCC Member
Mar 17, 2005
Tulsa, OK
Country
Region
Hi Tim4t,
It is great that you are willing to share this information. If the instructions were created by you or you have the author's permission, please post the information here. Additional photos of your clock may also be helpful. If there is any chance the instructions may be copyrighted, please communicate with MuensterMann via private message or email. We don't a copyright spat to get started.
Thanks,
Allan

Tim4t

Feb 9, 2010
Country
Region
Hi Tim4t,
It is great that you are willing to share this information. If the instructions were created by you or you have the author's permission, please post the information here. Additional photos of your clock may also be helpful. If there is any chance the instructions may be copyrighted, please communicate with MuensterMann via private message or email. We don't a copyright spat to get started.
Thanks,
Allan
Oops, the copyright issue had slipped my mind. Thanks for the reminder.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Codozalator
Encyclopedia Pages
Total wiki contributions
Last page
Hard Life for Wristwatches by Roy Gardner