witschi testers

bbwatch

Dec 25, 2002
I acquired a couple of Witschi testers at marts. I'm trying to find any info about them. I talked with Dan Fenwick at Swatch (took a seminar from him many years ago where we used the 4400) and with Witschi about any literature on them. I have a 4400 and a 5500. The 4400 is fairly straightforward and allows measurements of both mechanical and quartz watches. I'm not sure about the 5500. It appears to only measure quartz watches. Has anyone out there used either or both of these testers? If so, do you have any literature on either of them?
:confused:
Barry B

doc_fields

Sep 29, 2004
Greentop, MO
precisionclockandwatch.blogspot.com
Country
Region
Not sure if this is what you need, but here is a link to their website with one of their training manuals on their tester. I downloaded this a couple of years ago, and printed it out when I needed a reference guide to help me understand my MTG4000 and what the trail of dots meant in particular cases. Hope this helps you.............doc

http://www.witschi.com/download/Trainig.pdf

bbwatch

Dec 25, 2002
Doc - Thanks, I've seen this before and it is very helpful. Actually, I was trying to find out info on the older models, both of which are somewhat different than the 6000. I guess I'll just have to keep looking.

BTW, nice shop and lots of luck with your granddaughter!

Barry B

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Evocatas
Encyclopedia Pages
Total wiki contributions
Last edit
Weekly News 7/7/19 by Tom McIntyre