With Thanks for All of You

Tom Englund

Oct 24, 2005
Hi everyone,
I just want to say thanks to all the message board participants for all of your contributions throughout the year. I don't contribute much to the discussion... so many of you have much deeper wells of experience! I do, though, read the list of messages every day. Doing so, I gain a whole lot of good information and insight. It's great to have this connection to all of you, and I value it highly.
So, it seems appropriate to take a moment this afternoon to express my gratitude for your willingness to share your knowledge and experience. Thanks for that and for the sense of community here engendered for those of us who work in pretty solitary situations. Each of you is so appreciated...
Tom Englund
Chapel Hill, NC

shutterbug

Staff member
NAWCC Member
Oct 19, 2005
North Carolina
Country
Region
All in agreement, say:

AYE!

lpbp

NAWCC Star Fellow
NAWCC Life Member
NAWCC Member
Aug 25, 2000
Country
Region
;)AYE;)

Robert Gary

Member, NAWCC Board of Directors
Director
NAWCC Member
Feb 26, 2003
Southern California
Country
Region
Aye, aye! Thank you, all.

RobertG

harold bain

NAWCC Member
Deceased
Nov 4, 2002
Whitby, Ontario, Canada
Country
Region
It takes all of us to make this message board the great place that it is. Whether you only ask questions, or answer them, all of you are an important part of what the message board has become. We all learn from each other.
Happy Thanksgiving to my American Friends:Party::Party:
Aye Aye

Paul Arsenault

NAWCC Member
Jan 21, 2007
Maryland
Country
Region
Big Aye from me. I have learned so much from all who respond to my questions and I sincerely thank you all. Paul

Bill V

Jun 18, 2006
Orange, MA, U.S.A.
Country
Region
Aye from me as well.

Many thanks to all that have helped me with all of my questions, and the information gathered from browsing through the messages nearly every day since I joined. I hope to be able to do the same and help others in the future.

Bill

JB

NAWCC Member
Dec 27, 2006
Country
Region
Aye Aye! Thank You all!:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

rajasurian

Jul 5, 2007
Congratulations and keep up the good work all of you.
Good Luck in all the times ahead.

Kumar
Perak, Malaysia.

Last edited:

Chris Radano

Feb 18, 2004
Pennsylvania
Country
Region
Aye

A valuable source, so please everyone do their best to be accurate :):D There are plenty of souls depending on you. Remember, they don't make antique clocks anymore.

Mike306p/Ansoniaman

Jan 12, 2001
Colorado Springs, CO.
Country
Region
I too learn alot here ! YOU are ALL my favorite people as we have alot in commom. We all ask questions and folks here are great.

Happy Thanksgiving to ALL. :) Mike

RJSoftware

Apr 15, 2005
Loxahatchee, Florida
Country
Region
As the Fonz usta say...

Ayyyyyyee.....:cool:

Thumbs up and happy turkey day.

May your mind swim in triptophanical bliss. :Party:

RJ

instarclock

NAWCC Member
Mar 23, 2009
Galveston
Country
Region
AYE

I truly appreciate the wealth of information and friendly help this board has provided me.

Rt

Neeth

May 6, 2007
El Dorado, CA
Country
Region
I also agree. I really enjoy learning, and this entire MB has given me more information than I thought possible. I read with interest the problems brought to the MB by all, but even the experts aren't afraid to bring their difficulties to the members. I hope Scottie and Bangster don't give up on the problem movements they're working on. I encourage them to keep on and I hope to learn what ever the problems are, they must be something really difficult to diagnose to stump them.

I would like to add my thanks to those who encouraged me to stay with the members and continue to participate.

Neeth

Missy

NAWCC Member
May 27, 2004
Ms.
Country
Region
Aye from me also. I never would have been able to get my French clock running and striking correctly with out the kind and very patient folks on this board. I have learned so much about clocks by reading this board.

I also usually get my laugh for the day too. :D

Thanks to all,

Missy

the 3rd dwarve

Nov 3, 2000
AYE from me as well.
A special THANKS to the moderators who spend so much time and effort to keep things running smoothly and many times take flack for doing so.

Regards,
Jeff

Bogey

Mar 25, 2005
Northeast Wisconsin
Country
Region
Even though Thanksgiving has passed, I too want to say thanks for all those who have contributed to making this a great place to learn. I owe an awful lot to the contributors on this board.

Thank you! :Party:

Vernon

NAWCC Member
Sponsor
Dec 9, 2006
Country
Region
Tom hit it right on the button. And definitely a HUGE THANK YOU! o:)to our moderators. I too check here quite often to see what's happening and have learned an expansive amount from everyone. We are very lucky. Happy Holidays....