Who made this one?

Discussion in 'Electric Horology' started by Burkhard Rasch, Jan 27, 2012.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. Burkhard Rasch

Burkhard Rasch Registered User
    NAWCC Member

Jun 1, 2007
    Male
    General-and trauma surgeon
    Twistringen
    Country Flag:
    Region Flag:
    Got this for the starting bid,nobody else seemed to be interested.It´s a nice kickwind,the mainspring is a long spiral
    spreading through the whole mvmt and being twisted around the shaft of the "first wheel" when the contact is closed.Pin pallet esc.,fine two arm uncompensated ballance,the roller "jewel" of steel,double width,so in my counting 8 jewels allthough signed 7 jewels 69c,no maker´s mark nor logo.Case in cast brass,running strongly after cleaning and oiling.Enjoy!
    Burkhard

Attached Files:

2. Typ1-2-3

Typ1-2-3 Registered User

Oct 13, 2010
    Germany
    Country Flag:
    Hi Burghard

I think, it is a movement of EMES, Müller-Schlenker in Germany, perhaps of the 60's. I had repaired that kind of movements in the 70's, as I was a learner of Watch- and Clockmakers. This movements weren't seldom, but if You can repaired this movements, they were runnig a lot of time.

Frank

3. Wynen

Wynen Registered User

Jan 21, 2009
    Country Flag:
    Region Flag:
    Hello Burkhard,
    The clock is made by "Europa Uhrenfabrik Senden GmbH" (Trademark "Deluxe"), the movement is EMES W68 or W69 as Frank stated correctly.

Hartmut

4. Burkhard Rasch

Burkhard Rasch Registered User
    NAWCC Member

Jun 1, 2007
    Male
    General-and trauma surgeon
    Twistringen
    Country Flag:
    Region Flag:
    Thanks to both of You!
    Burkhard

5. Watchfixer

Watchfixer Registered User

Jun 11, 2011
    TV repair tech.
    Country Flag:
    Region Flag:
    This movement is kienzle german made. The problem is pivot bushings worn out and buff the electrical contact kicker. Otherwise rebuild it or replace for quartz movement.

Cheers, Watchfixer