While at the computer

Discussion in 'Member News and Views' started by dweiss17, Nov 6, 2014.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. dweiss17

dweiss17 Registered User
    Old Timer NAWCC Member

Aug 1, 2006
    Retired from Graphic Arts
    Philadelphia, PA
    Country Flag:
    My mind was on addressing a label to Tim Orr in Boulder, CO...it happens Tim is one of the very few BOD members who subcribes to the Member News and Views with his welcome intercourse in posting his thoughts on this Forum. The 2015 Calendar is on its way to his home.

He had inquired earlier of me about the 2015 NAWCC Museum Calendar featuring early American Clocks in our Columbia, Pa Museum. I have no knowledge of Tim Orr ever visiting our Museum before. However, in his duties as a BOD member they will meet for two days. I think it is a Friday and Saturday sometime in November of this year at Columbia, PA. Tim is in for a treat when he visits some of the Museum exhibits, during his visit here while on his BOD duties.

As many of our readers know...I am deeply in love with a female...she's really beautiful and her name is Johnnie II...a member of the feline species. She captured my heart from the first time I held her in my palm as she was still nursing at Marlton Animal Hospital in New Jersey. It could be 6-7 years ago.

While I was rereading the label addressed to Mr. Orr, I turned around...there was my lover on the bed looking so beautiful, I grabbed the camera [always at the ready] and snapped the below photo.

Attached Files: