Where did I get the SWCC manual?

Discussion in 'Electric Horology' started by joeZy, Jan 12, 2004.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. joeZy

joeZy Registered User

Apr 6, 2003
    I have 15 fairly high resolution *.jpg photos of the early manual dated 1945. I want to know where I got them. H. Weiland is stamped on the pages.
    joeZy

2. joeZy

joeZy Registered User

Apr 6, 2003
    I have 15 fairly high resolution *.jpg photos of the early manual dated 1945. I want to know where I got them. H. Weiland is stamped on the pages.
    joeZy

3. jparker

jparker Guest

I would not know where they came from, however I would be interested in getting a copy. Would you mail me a copy? Thanks Jim

4. joeZy

joeZy Registered User

Apr 6, 2003
    Jim, I would need your email address. I hesitate distributing these without a reference. Maybe someone will come up with one before I send them out. The entire file is about 3 meg.
    I know they must not be hard to find on the internet if I found them. :)
    joeZy

5. BILL KAPP

BILL KAPP Registered User

Feb 19, 2002
    Retired Law enforcement/Investor
    Arroyo Grande, Ca
    Hi guys,
    Henry has a website where he posted a lot of this type of information. I can't remember the address and I am surprised he didn't reply to this post, but I have found it in the past using google and typing self winding clock as the key words.
    I just followed my own advice. see if this helps
    http://electric-clocks.com/SWCC/
    Happy hunting

bill kapp

6. joeZy

joeZy Registered User

Apr 6, 2003
    Hi Bill, Thanks for the information. That is the place I got my pages. I now don't have to distribute what I have but simply refer people to Henry Weiland's web site.
    joeZy