• The NAWCC Museum and Library & Research Center will reopen starting Wednesday, January 6, 2021 as per Governor Wolf's reopening mandate.

Where did I get the SWCC manual?

joeZy

Apr 6, 2003
I have 15 fairly high resolution *.jpg photos of the early manual dated 1945. I want to know where I got them. H. Weiland is stamped on the pages.
joeZy

joeZy

Apr 6, 2003
I have 15 fairly high resolution *.jpg photos of the early manual dated 1945. I want to know where I got them. H. Weiland is stamped on the pages.
joeZy

J

jparker

I would not know where they came from, however I would be interested in getting a copy. Would you mail me a copy? Thanks Jim

joeZy

Apr 6, 2003
Jim, I would need your email address. I hesitate distributing these without a reference. Maybe someone will come up with one before I send them out. The entire file is about 3 meg.
I know they must not be hard to find on the internet if I found them. :)
joeZy

BILL KAPP

Feb 19, 2002
Arroyo Grande, Ca
community.nawcc.org
Hi guys,
Henry has a website where he posted a lot of this type of information. I can't remember the address and I am surprised he didn't reply to this post, but I have found it in the past using google and typing self winding clock as the key words.
I just followed my own advice. see if this helps
http://electric-clocks.com/SWCC/
Happy hunting

bill kapp

joeZy

Apr 6, 2003
Hi Bill, Thanks for the information. That is the place I got my pages. I now don't have to distribute what I have but simply refer people to Henry Weiland's web site.
joeZy