Where can I find Sietz parts

bkerr

Nov 29, 2007
Canal Fulton,OH
Country
Region
I have several parts to buy to bring my set up to a complete set. I called a west coast supplier only to find out that there was no one there to answer a question. Because I do not know exactly what is missing or how it works I am looking for someone that can advise and fill my order. Any ideas? Thanks

FYI - My set is #30150 (atleast that is what it looks like from the reference book.

Dushan Grujich

Jun 20, 2003
Bondi
geocities.ws
Country
Region
bkerr;501067 said:
I have several parts to buy to bring my set up to a complete set. I called a west coast supplier only to find out that there was no one there to answer a question. Because I do not know exactly what is missing or how it works I am looking for someone that can advise and fill my order. Any ideas? Thanks

FYI - My set is #30150 (atleast that is what it looks like from the reference book.
Good Day, bker!

How about few images of the current content to start with?

There are quite a few items in the comprehensive set #30150 which are not produced any more, nor are they available for purchase. The set which one can get nowadays is the Standard set #30300, with only a few extra pieces which are still available, but are not included.

To get the other "obsolete" parts, one should go and search on eBay and other places, perhaps at Tom Mister's or at Larry Foord's.

Cheers

Dushan

Smudgy

May 20, 2003
Country
Region
You can get the parts for the Seitz tool from anyone that sells parts from the Bergeon catalog. The catalog is viewable on the web, but I don't have the link on the computer I'm currently using.

darrahg

NAWCC Fellow
NAWCC Member
Dec 22, 2006
Houston
Country
Region
You might want to give dashto.com a try too. You will have to be patient looking for them through the listing.

bkerr

Nov 29, 2007
Canal Fulton,OH
Country
Region
Thanks, I did not get to the jewelling kit this weekend but I will get a pic and post it tonight. Thanks for the ideas.