• Upcoming updates
    Over the next couple of weeks we will be performing software updates on the forum. These will be completed in small steps as we upgrade individual software addons. You might occasionally see a maintenance message that will last a few minutes at most.

If we anticipate an update will take more than a few minutes, we'll put up a notice with estimated time.

Thank you!

where can i buy theses?

randy laham

Dec 4, 2004
:biggrin: hi: just thought, what about getting two of th :rolleyes:e bounceing girl's dolls? just may have figer out, how to get them to work right.. the way it was set up.. a a boy and girl swing..but theres nothing wong with two girl's swinging...
i'm talking about the little novly clocks where the girl bounce's up and down on coil spring..

thanks,, let me know where i can buy them if there are still out ther,,,

randy laham

Dec 4, 2004
:biggrin: hi: just thought, what about getting two of th :rolleyes:e bounceing girl's dolls? just may have figer out, how to get them to work right.. the way it was set up.. a a boy and girl swing..but theres nothing wong with two girl's swinging...
i'm talking about the little novly clocks where the girl bounce's up and down on coil spring..

thanks,, let me know where i can buy them if there are still out ther,,,

stewart

Aug 25, 2004
Hello Randy

The attachment is a scan from the Merritts catalog. Don't forget keep checking e bay weekly for parts.

Stewart

Don DeMarcus

Aug 26, 2000
Country
Region
Hello Randy
Are you talking about the Black Forest clocks or the Ansonia bouncing metal clocks?
There is a difference.
Don

randy laham

Dec 4, 2004
hi don, i was talkin, about the little cuckoo-like little clocks with the maydin jumping up and down on the coil sping. would you, know about the cuckoo clock with the dule pendlims? here i thought it was a schemnbeckrner clock, but the ingraved name on the regula 25 says august kroff never heard of him... have you?? :confused: thanks randy....do you have any cuckoos like this:???:? :eek:

Don DeMarcus

Aug 26, 2000
Country
Region
No I do not have any cuckoo clocks, with the bounching dolls on them, some cuckoo's but nothing special.
I collect metal Ansonia clocks.
I do know where to get the porcelain dolls for the Jumpers.
don

RL

Mar 28, 2004
Country
Randy,
I have seen and bought these at LaRose and Timesavers(AZ.) Also Merritts may have them also. Try all three as it will depend on who has them in stock at the time.

Missy

NAWCC Member
May 27, 2004
Ms.
Country
Region
Hi Randy,
I was looking through my Feb. Mart and happened to see this ad, www.rarepartsdirect.com. You might try them for your cuckoo dolls.
Missy

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ACBurke
Encyclopedia Pages
Total wiki contributions
Last edit
Swiss Fake by Kent