• The online Bulletins and Mart and Highlights are currently unavailable due to a failure of a network piece of equipment. We are working to replace it and have the Online publications available as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience.

What model is this sessions clock?

Thomas Sanguigni

NAWCC Member
Aug 22, 2018
secondhandclockshop.com
Country
Region
American Cabinet.
I've done a few of these. Watch the clicks and click springs. They are prone to failure. Your dial seems to be pretty decent. Mine were trashed. They clean up real nice. Have fun :)

002.JPG

Gage_robertson_collector

May 4, 2021
West Hartford, Connecticut
Country
Region
American Cabinet.
I've done a few of these. Watch the clicks and click springs. They are prone to failure. Your dial seems to be pretty decent. Mine were trashed. They clean up real nice. Have fun :)

View attachment 672362
Beautiful! Yes I have been spotting this clock at a consignment/ antique store for about two years and I have always wanted it but the price was way to high, but after the owners got to know me they decided to sell it for 50 and I am super siked! Definatly a keeper.

thanks again,

- Gage

Willie X

Feb 9, 2008
It's best not to wind up any sessions clock until the click/ratchet mechanism has been overhauled, or at least checked by an expert. Willie X

Schatznut

NAWCC Member
Sep 26, 2020
SoCal
Country
Region
So with this clock and the cuckoo in your other post, it's clear you've dived into the deep end of the pool. Bravo!

Gage_robertson_collector

May 4, 2021
West Hartford, Connecticut
Country
Region
It's best not to wind up any sessions clock until the click/ratchet mechanism has been overhauled, or at least checked by an expert. Willie X
I just cleaned it without dissasembly but I am not too confident in it. The springs are rusty, and the entire movement is pretty gummyed up even after a spot clean. The good news is, after giving all the bushings a real solid cleaning and oil removal with the pithwood stick, I realized that the movement is probably not going to need any bushings. I plan to overhaul and thouroughly clean the entire movement and replace the springs in the near future, but for now, the cleaning job that I did should suffice.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Waveydavey420
Encyclopedia Pages
Total wiki contributions
Last update
-