What happen to "my post"

eemoore

Apr 26, 2008
Columbia, S.C.
Country
Region
Previously, in the forum menu, it was possible to click on "my Posts" to follow a specific post that you was involved in. Now, that selection is now missing. What happen! Certainly would like to see that back. Thanks you.

Dick C

NAWCC Member
Oct 14, 2009
Country
Previously, in the forum menu, it was possible to click on "my Posts" to follow a specific post that you was involved in. Now, that selection is now missing. What happen! Certainly would like to see that back. Thanks you.
You can go to SEARCH in the upper right, click on it and enter you name in the Member area. Click on Search and you should find your posts.

new2clocks

NAWCC Member
Apr 25, 2005
Pennsylvania
Country
Region
If you click on your avatar, a box will be displayed.

Within that box, you will see MESSAGES.

Underneath MESSAGES will be a number that represents every post you have ever made. Click on that number. From there you can find your message.

Regards.

Tom McIntyre

Technical Admin
Staff member
NAWCC Star Fellow
NAWCC Ruby Member
Sponsor
Golden Circle
Aug 24, 2000
Boston
awco.org
Country
Region
If you click on your name in the top gray border and then click on My Content you will see a number of tabs with whatever content you have generated, including your posts.

Since the main navigation now covers all of the NAWCC, we do not have space there for forum specific items except when you put the cursor over the Forum tab.

1651090178525.png

Reactions: eemoore

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leslie
Encyclopedia Pages
Total wiki contributions
Last edit
Watch Inspectors by Kent