Wecome to Phil Gregory Reverse Glass and Dial Painting forum.

Discussion in 'Reverse Glass and Dial Painting' started by Ray Fanchamps, Nov 13, 2008.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. Ray Fanchamps

Ray Fanchamps Deceased
    Deceased

Aug 24, 2000
    N'er do well......
    LLareggub
    Country Flag:
    Region Flag:
    As we look to build value into the resource we are pleased to welcome Phil Gregory to the board.
    Phil is well known for several roles in the NAWCC but here his focus is on Reverse Glass and Dial Painting. Phil teaches classes in this area and will bring a good deal of expertise to the board.
    This post is by the way of rolling out the welcome mat and taking the opportunity to say thank you and welcoming Phil to the resource.
    Phil will be posting an intro to his work here Friday.

2. Kevin W.

Kevin W. Registered User
    NAWCC Member

Apr 11, 2002
    I work at the Veritas Tools machine shop.
    Nepean, Ontario, Canada
    Country Flag:
    Region Flag:
    Re: Wecome to Phil Gregory Reverse Glass and Dail Painting forum.

Hi Phil and welcome. I look forward to the knowledge you can share with all of us.

3. Bill B

Bill B Registered User

Aug 12, 2004
    Apache Jct AZ
    Country Flag:
    Region Flag:
    Re: Wecome to Phil Gregory Reverse Glass and Dail Painting forum.

Welcome Phil, I am very interested in what you have to say. Hope your not put off by spelling of dial on header of this thread. :eek:

4. David 62

David 62 Registered User
    NAWCC Member

Nov 28, 2004
    I am going to be painting a curtain border on a Philip Smith N.Y. clock.The curtains were outlined with a lighter hue than the curtains,and there is parallel lines and shading in the shape of each curtain lobe.Any tips on painting curtains?Thanks.
    David