watches

K

katt

Hello there. well as you can see i have posted just a couple of snifters to see how this site is. i have red through a lot of them and i can see you are genuine. really havent got a clue but I will not sell any of my watches or clocks all i want to know is there value as i have been told i have to insure them,as none of them are so please bear witb me,i am not in this for money, but a love for things old really love old watches. got inspired by my uncle {battle of briton} say no more monge two, al a carte tay may weee may wee. all i want to know there history, sorry if i am not the run of the field, but so so intreasted in my history. x katt ok ginger chocs away

K

katt

Hello there. well as you can see i have posted just a couple of snifters to see how this site is. i have red through a lot of them and i can see you are genuine. really havent got a clue but I will not sell any of my watches or clocks all i want to know is there value as i have been told i have to insure them,as none of them are so please bear witb me,i am not in this for money, but a love for things old really love old watches. got inspired by my uncle {battle of briton} say no more monge two, al a carte tay may weee may wee. all i want to know there history, sorry if i am not the run of the field, but so so intreasted in my history. x katt ok ginger chocs away

W

Wayne D.

Mr. katt welcome to the Forum. We aren't allowed to discuss values of your watches, but can tell you the history of them. What do you have and want to know about? Cheers friend.

Dr. Jon

NAWCC Member
Dec 14, 2001
New Hampshire
Country
Region
AS it says at the top we don't provide values here but we can tell you what it takes to determine them a where to get history.

The first step is to identify your watches. In many cases its easy ecuase its written on the dial or movement(the works). Sometimes its a private label made by a famous maker. Other times its a fake so it takes some practce and knowledge. There is a BHI which has chapter all over the UK where you can meet collectors and dealers who can help you. There are also some NAWCC chapters there where you may mee the same people.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AugustaKevin
Encyclopedia Pages
Total wiki contributions
Last edit
E. Howard & Co. by Clint Geller