• Upcoming updates
    Over the next couple of weeks we will be performing software updates on the forum. These will be completed in small steps as we upgrade individual software addons. You might occasionally see a maintenance message that will last a few minutes at most.

If we anticipate an update will take more than a few minutes, we'll put up a notice with estimated time.

Thank you!

Other Wanted: Watches with American Civil War Documented Provenances, & also any American Watch Co. Grade material

Clint Geller

Gibbs Literary Award
NAWCC Star Fellow
NAWCC Member
Donor
Jul 12, 2002
Pittsburgh, PA
clintgeller.com
Country
Region
Leading researcher, author and collector in the field of American Civil War related timepieces is seeking watches, both American and foreign, with provenances linking them to Civil War combatants to add to his collection. These primarily would be watches with engraved presentations and/or other engraved markings indicating the identity of the owner.

I am also avidly seeking American Watch Company Grade movements, dials, and complete watches.

I also collect information as well as watches, so please contact me with relevant information, whether you plan to sell the item or not. PM me for my phone number. Thanks very much.

Last edited:

Clint Geller

Gibbs Literary Award
NAWCC Star Fellow
NAWCC Member
Donor
Jul 12, 2002
Pittsburgh, PA
clintgeller.com
Country
Region
Leading researcher, author and collector in the field of American Civil War related timepieces is seeking watches, both American and foreign, with provenances linking them to Civil War combatants to add to his collection. These primarily would be watches with engraved presentations and/or other engraved markings indicating the identity of the owner.

I am also avidly seeking American Watch Company Grade movements, dials, and complete watches.

I also collect information as well as watches, so please contact me with relevant information, whether you plan to sell the item or not. PM me for my phone number. Thanks very much.
Hi Folks, I'm still out there looking for Civil War provenance and AWCo grade Waltham watches. Please let me know what you have to sell. Thanks.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lurch
Encyclopedia Pages
Total wiki contributions
Last edit
Swiss Fake by Kent