Waltham Serial Number Lookup.

Discussion in 'American Pocket Watches' started by Omexa, Jan 2, 2017.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. Omexa

Omexa Registered User

Feb 28, 2010
    I am unable to access the Waltham Serial Number Lookup. What has happened? Regards Ray

2. Dave Coatsworth

Dave Coatsworth Super Moderator
    Donor NAWCC Member

Feb 11, 2005
    Camarillo, CA
    Country Flag:
    Region Flag:
  3. Robert McCabe

Robert McCabe Registered User

Jan 16, 2016
    Country Flag:
    When in doubt, go to this site and put in your info. At the bottom of your search reply, you will see a link to the 1900 original Waltham ledger page. Click on it and you will see the original Waltham ledger page which they have recorded and is always available to see. I'll send in following message

- - - Updated - - -

When in doubt, go to this site and put in your info. At the bottom of your search reply, you will see a link to the 1900 original Waltham ledger page. Click on it and you will see the original Waltham ledger page which they have recorded and is always available to see. I'll send in following message https://pocketwatchdatabase.com/

4. Kent

Kent Registered User
    NAWCC Member