American PW Waltham 6/0 - C wrist watch movement parts needed

Discussion in 'Watch Repair' started by bptanguay, Apr 13, 2012.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. NAWCC Login Function is Not Working. If you know your username and password for the Message Board, you can log in using the small login link at the upper right.
  1. bptanguay

bptanguay Registered User

Apr 5, 2012
    I'm searching for a setting bridge (yoke) for above listed waltham.

Also if you have the plate that holds the hole jewel on the 4th wheel.
    it mounts from under the train bridge plate, I have the jewel and the screw.
    I only need that figure 8 plate.
    Thanks for any reply.
    Brian

2. 441victor

441victor Registered User

Oct 24, 2011
    I have spare setting parts but I'm not sure of the terminology. The Waltham material list calls the lever that moves the clutch up and down a shipper and the plate with spring that covers it the shipper cap. I don't have a spare 21j train bridge. Will one of the dial side cap jewel plates work as a jewel retainer? Joel

3. bptanguay

bptanguay Registered User

Apr 5, 2012
    Thanks for the reply 441Victor, I'll check the movement for the cap jewel plate, as for the shipper cap, I just found one today.
    I'll try to reply in the morning.
    Brian