Vibrograf MU700 Time

Larry Jones

Jan 29, 2010
Western Colorado
Country
I picked up this timer from an estate. I've got it about half figured out, and I'd like to keep it, but no instructions. Vibrograf Portescap was no help. Any ideas on where I can find an owner's manual? No doubt you'll let me know if this isn't the correct place to post this. :rolleyes:

Larry

jim miller

NAWCC Member
Aug 15, 2002
Country
Region
Larry ,

I have the manual somewhere in the shop. I will try to find it htis week. Send me a private e mail with your address and I will get you a copy.
jim miller

jim miller

NAWCC Member
Aug 15, 2002
Country
Region
Larry,
I found the vibrograf MU700 manual tonight. Its 10 pages. So, I can scan it and fax it to you or make a copy and send it via US post office . Just let me know.:D
jim miller

intercal

May 21, 2014
Hi,

We are an ISO17025 accredited calibration lab and I've been tasked with calibrating or verifying an MU700 sent in by one of our clients. Is there any chance I could also get a copy of the manual as I have no idea how to drive this thing.

Thanks
Guy

jim miller

NAWCC Member
Aug 15, 2002
Country
Region
Guy,
If you would like a copy of the manual, email your address to me.
jim miller

RolSF

Aug 18, 2014
Hi Jim,
I have a watch repair shop in San Francisco, I came across this thread looking for this exact manual. I can't seem to find it anywhere else online.
I don't suppose I could trouble you for a copy?
Many thanks!
-Giovanni

Otto Zeman

New User
Sep 13, 2016
Country
Hi Larry would you mail me a copy of the manual for Vibrograf MU700? I just purchased one from Ebay and it doesn't do what I need. I am working on Accutrons in Germany.
Otto o.zeman@gmx.de

Last edited by a moderator:

TimeTest

Apr 4, 2018
Country
Hi Larry would you mail me a copy of the manual for Vibrograf MU700? I just purchased one from Ebay and it doesn't do what I need. I am working on Accutrons in Germany.
Otto o.zeman@gmx.de
Hi Otto,
Is the Vibrograf MU700 working as you desired now? Can it measure Co Axial Escapements? Were you able to you get the manual ?
Cheers Anton

Jay Mcleran

Jun 20, 2022
Country
Larry ,

I have the manual somewhere in the shop. I will try to find it htis week. Send me a private e mail with your address and I will get you a copy.
jim miller
Jim I say your thread that you might have access to a manual for a Vibrograf MU-700. I just purchased one but no manual with the equipment can you tell me where I would find one. They are not easy to come by.
Thanks so much Jay Mcleran

Jay Mcleran

Jun 20, 2022
Country
I picked up this timer from an estate. I've got it about half figured out, and I'd like to keep it, but no instructions. Vibrograf Portescap was no help. Any ideas on where I can find an owner's manual? No doubt you'll let me know if this isn't the correct place to post this. :rolleyes:

Larry
Larry I saw in a thread from Jim Miller that you may have received a manual for a Vibrograf MU-700. If it is possible to get a copy of that manual from you I would greatly appreciate it.

Here is my email address if you can send me one.

Jay Mcleran

Jun 20, 2022
Country
Hi,

We are an ISO17025 accredited calibration lab and I've been tasked with calibrating or verifying an MU700 sent in by one of our clients. Is there any chance I could also get a copy of the manual as I have no idea how to drive this thing.

Thanks
Guy
I saw in a thread that you may have access to a manual for a Vibrograf MU-700 if you could send me a copy of that I would greatly apprecaite it.

Jay Mcleran

Jun 20, 2022
Country
Otto o.zeman@gmx.de
Hey Larry I saw in a thread that you may have access to a manual Vibrograph MU-700. If you could send me a copy of that I would be greatly appreicate it. Thanks so much Jay Mcleran.

jaymcleran@gmail.com

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ferkor
Encyclopedia Pages
Total wiki contributions
Last update
-