Unknown E. Ohm San Francisco Pocket watch Maker KW info?

Discussion in 'European & Other Pocket Watches' started by AGBlex, Apr 11, 2016.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. 4thdimension

4thdimension Registered User
    NAWCC Member

Oct 18, 2001
    Country Flag:
    I was at the S.F. Historical library today looking up various things and got a chance to look up Edward F. Ohm in the directories. Sadly, they only had them back to 1862 so I couldn't determine when he started his business. The public library will have the earlier editions so...to be continued. I did learn Ohm was in business at 615 Montgomery St. through the mid 1880's at least. Edward had two sons who joined him in business early on but later worked for others; Charles H. Ohm as a watchmaker and Rudolph A. Ohm as a manufacturing jeweler. I'll add more info on the early years when I hit the library!-Cort