Third time around on the escape wheel.... And it's been running since about 2 pm without a hitch! Looking back, I think the second time I worked on it, I might have put too much pressure inadvertantly on the file when it was in the lathe. And it rebent some teeth. Also... I had my cataracts removed about 2 months ago. And now, after most of my life of being nearsighted, and the luxury of being able to see up close without glasses, I'm now struggling to see close up. But the tradeoff was that I can now see to drive without glasses. First time in 60 years! So... after I finally was able to really see the teeth properly with a loupe I could see flaws that had to be dealt with. And I think the whole time now that the main issue was the escape wheel. During this whole repair, at one time it was running well, after I adjusted the verge. That was a learning process for me too. And during the time I was sorting out the strike train, the ewheel evidently suffered collateral damage. But... I've learned a lot about repairs I never new before, and encountered several issues I've never had to deal with. And without you all, I would have never got to this point. So... A great big thanks to all of you! If it's still running in the morning, it's going back in the case!