unable to access nawcc.org and mb.nawcc.org from home ip

Discussion in 'Message Board Help & Notices' started by Jim DuBois, Aug 30, 2014.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. Jim DuBois

Jim DuBois Registered User
    NAWCC Member Sponsor

Jun 14, 2008
    Male
    Magnolia, TX
    Country Flag:
    Region Flag:
    I have been unable to access these sites from home for a month or more. I have a lot of detail that I can provide via email, or can return home and post it later here. Please email me at jdubois77354@comcast.net and I will send details of what has been done to no avail... I have to access this site via a public access point to use it at all, and that is about 2 miles from home.

Thanks,

Jim Dubois

2. Jim DuBois

Jim DuBois Registered User
    NAWCC Member Sponsor

Jun 14, 2008
    Male
    Magnolia, TX
    Country Flag:
    Region Flag:
    After a series of adventures with my service provider, Comcast, as well as the able assistance of Kevin Osborne (NAWCC) this AM Comcast finally did something right. I now have full access to mb.nawcc.org, and nawcc.org for the first time in more than 45 days. Kevin was able to substantiate the nawcc site was not the issue, so comcast finally listened and did something...who knows what? But it works. Also thanks to fellow member Dick Crosby for his assistance.