Two sign ons--message board/nawcc

Discussion in 'Message Board Help & Notices' started by Charles E. Davis, Mar 22, 2017.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. Charles E. Davis

Charles E. Davis Registered User
    NAWCC Member

Nov 6, 2000
    La Verne, CA
    Country Flag:
    Region Flag:
    I have some problem viewing my private messages.
    This has started to happen recently.I have been signing on to both with my e-mail and the same password.
    I used to get my private messages but no more. I sign on just the same and it is remembered ok.
    I need to answer one that is pretty recent and I didn't have time then to answer it.

2. Tom McIntyre

Tom McIntyre Technical Admin
    Staff Member NAWCC Member Donor Sponsor

Aug 24, 2000
    Male
    retired SW dev
    Boston
    Country Flag:
    Region Flag:
    Charlie, I am not sure I understand your problem. Everything seems to be working fine to me. I checked you account and your last PM was on the 17th.

Once you have read a pm, it no longer displays a notice on the home page. However, if you click on the messages drop down next to your name and open your inbox, it is there.

3. Charles E. Davis

Charles E. Davis Registered User
    NAWCC Member

Nov 6, 2000
    La Verne, CA
    Country Flag:
    Region Flag:
    I can see why you were confused.
    I would sign on to the message board and it was working except it wouldn't let me see my private messages.
    Also would be asked to sign on again when I switched to the home page..
    After your response I went back and signed on and poked message board and nothing happened I kept poking with the same result. In my frustration as I sat there finally an arrow came up which took me there. I have been installing a new drive and programs and everything seems kind of sluggish. So my impatience is a big part of the problem
    Thanks for your help and I did get my response message written.