Help Trying to post to whats this watch worth

Discussion in 'Message Board Help & Notices' started by tjcatman, Oct 24, 2018.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. tjcatman

tjcatman New Member

Oct 23, 2018
    Male
    Country Flag:
    So I am new to this forum and was trying to post a question to what's this watch worth. When I go to the bottom it says I do not have privileges to post on that page. I started a conversation with pictures but have no idea who I started the conversation with. Please help. Thanks

2. Tom McIntyre

Tom McIntyre Technical Admin
    Staff Member NAWCC Star Fellow NAWCC Ruby Member Sponsor

Aug 24, 2000
    Male
    retired SW dev
    Boston
    Country Flag:
    Region Flag:
    In the paragraph above the value forums there is a link to your profile page with the check box to accept the rules for the values forum. Here is a picture of that link as it appears to you when you scroll down the list of forums. The "CLICK HERE" will take you to the location in your profile if you click on it.

upload_2018-10-24_14-53-38.png

3. Vercus

Vercus Registered User

Apr 9, 2009
    Male
    Pennsylvania, USA
    Country Flag:
    Region Flag:
    I don't mean to dig up an old thread, but I am having the same problem. I followed your directions and agreed to the conditions. However, I still can't post. Any ideas what is wrong?

4. Tom McIntyre

Aug 24, 2000
    Male
    retired SW dev
    Boston
    Country Flag:
    Region Flag:
    I have the ability to impersonate you to the system. I did that and went to the What is This Watch Worth?" forum. Here is a screen shot of what you should be seeing when you go there.

upload_2019-3-3_9-14-24.png

5. Vercus

Vercus Registered User

Apr 9, 2009
    Male
    Pennsylvania, USA
    Country Flag:
    Region Flag:
    Hi Tom,
    It seems the issue has resolved itself. I'm guessing it just took time for the agreement of terms part to register with the server. Thanks for your help.

-Jon

6. Tom McIntyre

Aug 24, 2000
    Male
    retired SW dev
    Boston
    Country Flag:
    Region Flag:
    If you run into that situation again or one similar, you can hold down the ctrl key on the keyboard and press the f5 function key. That will ensure that a fresh page with up to date data is displayed for you.

The server executes your requests in a few microseconds. :)