Ok, so I still can't figure out the problem or problems with this waltham traveler that I got several months ago. I have cleaned it, I have oiled it, I have replaced the mainspring, I have replaced the hairspring and it still is giving me the same problem. The problem is that the only way the balance will start to move is if i move it and when it moves it runs really slow for possible a minute and then it stops. I have truined, poised, and demagnetized the balance and it still is giving me the same problems. The balance is not rubbing up against anything either. I at the end of my rope with this thing.
Most visitors online was 1660 , on 12 Dec 2020