American The Self Winding Clock Co. articles

Discussion in 'General Clock Discussions' started by Tommy Chandler, Nov 19, 2019.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. Tommy Chandler

Tommy Chandler Registered User
    NAWCC Member

Jun 18, 2011
    I am looking for information on the wiring diagram of a Self Winding Clock Co type "F" movement. I found some information on one of the sites, but when I click on the page number of the contents of the Watch & Clock magazine, it comes up in a locked or unreadable page, with nothing but numbers. I don't know if the settings on my computer are right or how to get this to a PDF file or where I can read it. If anyone has any ideas on this and where I might find articles on the self winding clock, please help....thanks....Tommy Chandler

2. Steven Thornberry

Steven Thornberry User Administrator
    NAWCC Member

Jan 15, 2004
    Male
    Ne’er do well
    Here and there
    Country Flag:
  3. Tommy Chandler

NAWCC Member

Jun 18, 2011
    Thanks for your time Steven, but I can't pull up the website. when I click on it, all I get is a bunch of scrambled letters & numbers. Not sure how to get it to pull up.. Any suggestions will help, thanks.

4. Kevin W.

Kevin W. Registered User
    NAWCC Member

Apr 11, 2002
    I work at the Veritas Tools machine shop.
    Nepean, Ontario, Canada
    Country Flag:
    Region Flag:
    The link works fine for me. Of course you need to be signed in.

5. PatH

PatH National Program Chair
    NAWCC Fellow NAWCC Member

Dec 5, 2014
    Female
    Texas
    Country Flag:
    Region Flag:
    Can you access NAWCC.org by typing it into your internet search? If so, you can then log in and paste in Steven's link, or go to the Publications tab to search for the article. Hope this helps.
    Pat

6. Tommy Chandler

NAWCC Member

Jun 18, 2011
    Thanks Pat, I switched to Google Chrome as my search engine and it went thru.

PatH and Kevin W. like this.