The second century of my life

Discussion in 'Member News and Views' started by dweiss17, Sep 21, 2016.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. dweiss17

dweiss17 Registered User
    Donor NAWCC Member

Aug 1, 2006
    Retired from Graphic Arts
    Philadelphia, PA
    Country Flag:
    As a person [man] entering my second century of human life, I shall have fifteen [15] guests, family and friends, helping me celebrate that special day on December 11, 2016. I do not think you can buy a Birthday card celebrating your long life that will denote you living the first [1[SUP]st[/SUP]] day of your second century.

All guests have been notified by voice and so no need to send out invitations. But I wanted them seated in a proper fashion so that talking to one another, would not create the problem of not knowing the person seated next to them.

One of the invitees will act as my Hostess and show each attendee to their proper seat. She will have a seating arrangement that simplifies the seating problem. Plus each guest will have this [attachment] in front of their seat. Their first name will be on the printed folder [an 8-1/2”x 11” sheet folded into one quarter [1/4] size. My house companion Johnnie II has the honor of thanking each guest for helping me celebrate the first day of my second century of life.

BTW: Statistics show four women centenarians alive for every man who is also a centenarian.

Attached Files:

2. Tyler K

Tyler K Registered User
    NAWCC Member

Oct 23, 2014
    North Canton, Ohio
    Country Flag:
    Region Flag:
    So do you have a birthday wish? It sounds like a nice event. I hope that you and everyone that attends enjoys it!