• The NAWCC Museum and Library & Research Center will reopen starting Wednesday, January 6, 2021 as per Governor Wolf's reopening mandate.

Mechanical WW the Seamaster

Y

yachtsman

Hi again, Doug,
Your advice re my '60 Omega was well taken--just a 'Yacht Club' piece until properly serviced! By the way, in my first daring act as a reckless neophyte, I set the regulator dead center and the rate improved to +/- 10s/day slow (from +/-50). Can anyone steer me to a good Omega man from among your ranks in the NYC or Hoboken, NJ area? Best Regards and Steady as she goes!

All,

Note that this post has been copied to the post heading "ADVANCE-RETARD" so that things are kept contiguous. Please post replies under the
Advance-Retard heading.

Doug S.

Y

yachtsman

Hi again, Doug,
Your advice re my '60 Omega was well taken--just a 'Yacht Club' piece until properly serviced! By the way, in my first daring act as a reckless neophyte, I set the regulator dead center and the rate improved to +/- 10s/day slow (from +/-50). Can anyone steer me to a good Omega man from among your ranks in the NYC or Hoboken, NJ area? Best Regards and Steady as she goes!

All,

Note that this post has been copied to the post heading "ADVANCE-RETARD" so that things are kept contiguous. Please post replies under the
Advance-Retard heading.

Doug S.

Know Your NAWCC Forums Rules!
RULES & GUIDELINES

Find member

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mptha59
Encyclopedia Pages