Gents The Gents’ Pul-syn-etic master clock

Lionbait

Jun 15, 2019
Country
Hi,
My name is Adam I recently bought a Gents Pulsynetic clock, it is in average condition, square face. The previous owner explained that they had wired it by mistake into a 240 volt AC outlet. There is no visual evidence of damage.
I would appreciate any help that can be given,
There is no manuals with the clock.
What components within the clock may have been damaged because of the AC connection

Thanks
Adam

bruce linde

Technical Admin
NAWCC Member
Nov 13, 2011
oakland, ca.
clockhappy.com
Country
Region
Hi,
My name is Adam I recently bought a Gents Pulsynetic clock, it is in average condition, square face. The previous owner explained that they had wired it by mistake into a 240 volt AC outlet. There is no visual evidence of damage. I would appreciate any help that can be given, There is no manuals with the clock. What components within the clock may have been damaged because of the AC connection
Thanks Adam
if you look at the top of the electric horology forum you'll see 'sticky' threads... important threads that are always there for reference.

the third one is a gents thread, started by me. it includes service manuals and essential information that will allow you to check what may or may not have been damaged on your clock.

Lionbait

Jun 15, 2019
Country
Hi Bruce,
Thank you for your welcome reply, I will follow the information that you have highlighted .

Adam

bruce linde

Technical Admin
NAWCC Member
Nov 13, 2011
oakland, ca.
clockhappy.com
Country
Region
hopefully the service manuals will help. pls also post photos of your clock? we are all voyeurs! :cool:

Our 2021 National Meeting in Hampton Roads Virginia
Topic related ad experiment
Know Your NAWCC Forums Rules!
RULES & GUIDELINES

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JackMc
Encyclopedia Pages
Total wiki contributions
Last edit
How to wire a 24 volt secondary for a 12 volt ITR/IBM Master clock system by Toughtool