the first book of italian railroad pocket watch.

Discussion in 'Horological Books' started by perseo66, Aug 18, 2018.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. perseo66

perseo66 Registered User

Feb 2, 2014
    nurse
    rome, italy
    Country Flag:
    hello to all my name is roberto trombetta and i live in italy. I am a collector of railway clocks. this passion of mine led me to write this book. I have done research in my country through the Italian archives and also through the forums (like yours) in search of photographs and information to be included in the book.
    I'm happy to show this forum the first book about Italian railway pocket watches and wristwatch.
    a book that I have built over 20 years of experience and collecting of these watches. the photos show the covers and the summary. we speak of pocket watches and wristwatches of the Italian railways. detailed description of photos and technical characteristics. there are also some curiosities about the watchmakers who worked for the railways. Unfortunately, the book is only in Italian. I hope to welcome this information to the forum.
    thank you all
    roberto​

perseo2.jpg

perseo1.jpg

2. Tom McIntyre

Tom McIntyre Technical Admin
    Staff Member NAWCC Star Fellow NAWCC Ruby Member Sponsor

Aug 24, 2000
    Male
    retired SW dev
    Boston
    Country Flag:
    Region Flag:
    Would you mind if we move the book to the Book section of our site with a reference left here? I do not know which of us has adequate Italian language skills to review it. I do know that I do not have those skills. (Although I did remember that ferrovia was railroad.)

3. perseo66

perseo66 Registered User

Feb 2, 2014
    nurse
    rome, italy
    Country Flag:
    Of course .....
    Thanks