The Feline

Discussion in 'Member News and Views' started by dweiss17, Oct 8, 2013.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. dweiss17

dweiss17 Registered User
    Old Timer NAWCC Member

Aug 1, 2006
    Retired from Graphic Arts
    Philadelphia, PA
    Country Flag:
    Johnnie II just jumped to her favorite resting place and presented herself in a pose I had to take for posterity.

Such is her remarkable feline beauty...best of all...I am #1 in her life!

Attached Files:

2. RL

RL Registered User
    NAWCC Member

Mar 28, 2004
    Country Flag:
    Great photo. She really shows her beauty with that pose.

3. dweiss17

dweiss17 Registered User
    Old Timer NAWCC Member

Aug 1, 2006
    Philadelphia, PA
    Country Flag:
    For a short while today, my magnificent feline Johnnie II lost her watch case resting and sleeping area. The cleaning lady came today and undid the mess I had created the past couple of weeks.

When Pat rang the bell, poor Johnnie II…like a bat out of hell…ran to the ground floor. I have no idea why Johnnie II does this…when her predecessors Frankie Weiss and the first Johnnie would stand at guard…wondering who the hell had the affront to ring their house bell?

Anyway, as soon as the cleaning lady left, Johnnie II came back up stairs and joined me in the bedroom where I was looking at TV. My camera is always on charge and my feline presented too pretty a picture to miss…so her Mr. Mom took camera in hand and “Heeer’s Johnnie.”

Attached Files:

4. dweiss17

dweiss17 Registered User
    Old Timer NAWCC Member

Aug 1, 2006
    Philadelphia, PA
    Country Flag:
    #4 dweiss17, Oct 26, 2013
    Last edited: Oct 26, 2013
    I just arrived at my driveway and clicked the button to open the garage door. Johnnie II hearing the door opening rushes to the ground floor to greet her Mr. Mom...she lays down on her side and then gets up comes close to me and waits for my hand to touch her magnificent face and rub her body. I wish I had a camera at the ready when she goes through her manipulations to greet me.

Living a solitary life, this feline has no idea of the comfort and joy she brings into my life. Giving love to an animal other than human, rewards you with many gifts that may be impossible to explain to the person who has never taken a cat or dog to their heart.

Once you are bitten with the love of a four footed animal...it is indeed rewarding...however, you still have the need to go out daily and to see a human face and engage in some sort of conversation. I am positive Johnnie II understands the wording I utter when I say, "I love you." You should only see her machinations when those words are spoken. She twists and turns while her big black eyes are focused on me with the look of a love only an animal can engender.

Attached Files: