Clock Terry Time Only Hands

Thomas Sanguigni

NAWCC Member
Aug 22, 2018
secondhandclockshop.com
Country
Region
Hi All,

I restored a Terry Clock Co. time only desk clock. The case is a marriage, but it still came out real nice. I would like to find a set of original hands. I have some after market La Rose hands, but I don't care for them.

I have the minute hand, but need the hour hand. The moon hands have real small openings, unlike the newer moon hands. The hour hand measures 7/8" and the minute hand 1 1/4"

Would any one have a set for sale?

See photos.

Thanks for your help.
Tom 001.JPG IMG_2141.JPG IMG_2139.JPG

Frederick Ringer

NAWCC Fellow
NAWCC Member
Dec 17, 2010
Winooski, Vt
Country
Region
Hi All,

I restored a Terry Clock Co. time only desk clock. The case is a marriage, but it still came out real nice. I would like to find a set of original hands. I have some after market La Rose hands, but I don't care for them.

I have the minute hand, but need the hour hand. The moon hands have real small openings, unlike the newer moon hands. The hour hand measures 7/8" and the minute hand 1 1/4"

Would any one have a set for sale?

See photos.

Thanks for your help.
Tom View attachment 582312 View attachment 582313 View attachment 582314
I am assuming you need the fancy hand not moon hands? How big are the shafts they mount too....... I have alot of small hands amd my find something..... Fred

Thomas Sanguigni

NAWCC Member
Aug 22, 2018
secondhandclockshop.com
Country
Region
Hi Fred,
Thanks for the response. I believe the fancy hand pictured is French by design. It is called Le Trefoil (sp). The rectangular shaft measures 2.49mm x 1.56mm. The 'original' hand was a square shaft with a soldered rectangular shaft. Your help is appreciated. Tom

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Evocatas
Encyclopedia Pages
Total wiki contributions
Last edit
Weekly News 7/7/19 by Tom McIntyre