• The Bulletins and Marts are again available online. The network connectivity problem has been fixed. Thank you all very much for your patience.

Telechron Metal Tag

wbranko

Feb 1, 2004
Country
I recently bought two 7H133 Telechron Embassy clocks to restore on Ebay. Foolishly, I didn't notice (my fault...not the vendors) that they did not have the metal Telechron model tag on the backs. Anyone out there have junkers that they can remove tags from and sell to me? Again, I'm interested in two if possible, but one will also be fine (and I'll hope to find two of you! :)

Bill

dbilling

New User
May 17, 2012
San Antonio, TX
www.sapigroast.com
Country
Region
I recently bought two 7H133 Telechron Embassy clocks to restore on Ebay. Foolishly, I didn't notice (my fault...not the vendors) that they did not have the metal Telechron model tag on the backs. Anyone out there have junkers that they can remove tags from and sell to me? Again, I'm interested in two if possible, but one will also be fine (and I'll hope to find two of you! :)

Bill
Bill,

Just restored a 7H133. New power cord, refinished the wood, cleaned and lubricated the clock mechanism. It has a tag. Interested? IMAG0559.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
greyghost
Encyclopedia Pages
Total wiki contributions
Last update
-