Clock Synchronome Coils wanted

PowerClocks

NAWCC Member
Apr 3, 2004
Queensland Australia
Country
Region
Hi from Brisbane Australia to all the Electric Horology enthusiasts, I am looking for a Synchronome clock part, I have already posted in the Electric Horology and Clock Repair sections, the first by mistake as I was trying to identify the clock movement at that time. That is now confirmed as an early, around circa 1905 Synchronome Movement, it is missing the Electromagnetic Coils. Probably how it ended up in a Dumpster.

I do not know what is interchangeable and what is not with the early clocks but I am sure there are enthusiasts of the Marque that will know on this forum. The Slave has a wooden spool for its electromagnet so I would be assuming the Master Movement would be either the same or similar, I do not mind making parts and whilst it is tedious I have rewound small electric motors by hand many years ago so the tedium of hand winding is not a problem.

The pictures will give you an idea of what I am working on and if you have good coils I can use or damaged coils I could look at rewinding basically anything you might think will help I would be most appreciative, I can pay through PayPal, you can respond to my request either for more information or to let me know you have parts either on this forum or direct to powerclocks@hotmail.com
Graeme Power

IMG_3753.JPG IMG_3755.JPG IMG_3759.JPG IMG_3761.JPG IMG_3766.JPG IMG_3771.JPG

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Evocatas
Encyclopedia Pages
Total wiki contributions
Last edit
Weekly News 7/7/19 by Tom McIntyre