• We are aware of the performance issues with the forum. These are due to problems with Comcast's shared lines in the Columbia, PA area. On December 15, we signed a contract to bring a dedicated fiber line to the forum servers. It should take somewhere between 30 and 90 days to install. Thank you for your patience.

Swiss clock

dchase123

Sep 18, 2002
Vancouver B.C.
Country
Region
Hi

Here is my newest clock. It is a Swiss made 8 day bell strike clock. The case is wood with brass feet and finial. Comes with a matching console so it can be hung on the wall. The clock is 12" tall and with the console it is almost 20". Not sure of the age. Says made in St. Aubin Switzerland on the back of the console. This style clock from Switzerland is called a "Neuenburger Uhr" in german. The name on the dial is Le Castel. I am not familiar with this maker. Nice clock. Runs well. The bell strike has a very nice ring.

Cheers
Gerry

Attachments

Kevin W.

NAWCC Member
Apr 11, 2002
Nepean, Ontario, Canada
Country
Region
Re: Your newest aquisition. Volume 7

Nice clock Gerry and intersting that it could be mounted on a wall as well.I wonder how old it could be?Can,t say i have seen another like it.Thanks for sharing.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Davidlturner
Encyclopedia Pages
Total wiki contributions
Last edit
E. Howard & Co. by Clint Geller