Stolen: Meylan One Minute Repeater Pocketwatch

Discussion in 'Lost or Stolen Horological Items' started by EclecticEd, Feb 19, 2015.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the new home of the NAWCC Message Board
    We are glad to see you have found us Guest. If you like what you find here, please let your friends know about us.
  1. EclecticEd

EclecticEd New Member
    NAWCC Member

Feb 19, 2015
    The Meylan One Minute Repeater Pocketwatch was a gift to my brother, Dan, who lives in Evanston, IL. Some time in the last 10 days, this watch, along with other valuables was stolen from his home. The Evanston, IL police department has assigned two detectives to this case. Dan's direct cell phone number is 847-226-0935.

This watch was repaired by David Walter a little over a year ago. If I am able to find any photos, I shall post to this board.

2. EclecticEd

EclecticEd New Member
    NAWCC Member

Feb 19, 2015
    Watch Recovered because of the work of the Evanston, IL Police Department. Outstanding work by the Detective Bureau. Consequences to the perpetrators.