Steven Thornberry , new Moderator Clock areas.

Discussion in 'Message Board Help & Notices' started by Ray Fanchamps, May 28, 2009.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. Ray Fanchamps

Ray Fanchamps Deceased
    Deceased

Aug 24, 2000
    N'er do well......
    LLareggub
    Country Flag:
    Region Flag:
    We are pleased to welcome Steven Thornberry to our list of Moderators.
    Steven has been posting in this area for some time now and will now join us working to bring this resource to our many users who enjoy visiting and learning here.
    Please join me in welcoming Steven to his new role. And thank you to all of you who help make this resource what it is today. It works best when we all work to make this a place to share the knowledge and share the enjoyment of all things horological.

2. Scottie-TX

Scottie-TX Registered User
    Deceased

Apr 6, 2004
    Retired
    Mesquite, TX
    Country Flag:
    Region Flag:
    Steve, "WHO"?
    Yeah; Welkum I gess, hooever Thronebury is.
    Jes' curious: Is it a requirement for one to be a modulator to change your handle in order to maintain your anonymity?

3. Steven Thornberry

Steven Thornberry User Administrator
    NAWCC Member

Jan 15, 2004
    Male
    Ne’er do well
    Here and there
    Country Flag:
    Nope; in fact it is a requirement to change my handle to reflect my true identity - not that that clarifies whom I am/was/oughta' be. In an earlier (and future) incarnation, I was Steven T. And, no, I'm not a relation to the great Marv Throneberry, baseball legend (different spelling).