• The NAWCC Museum and Library & Research Center are currently open. Please check the Visiting Schedule for Days and Hours at the bottom of the Visit Page.

Spare cleaning baskets for Elma Super Elite style machine

karlmansson

Apr 20, 2013
Linköping, Sweden
Country
Hello! I currently have two Elma Super Elite machines but only one set of baskets with holder as one of them came without those parts. I initially thought about keeping them both for different type cleaners and parts but the volume of watches I service and my limited shop space doesn't really motivate me keeping both.

It has however proven difficult to sell the one missing the baskets. Lids for the jars are also messed up. I did find a clone of the Elma Super Elite made by what I think is an Indian company called Pearl watch making machine tools india amritsar | watch cleaning machine india amritsar| watch waterproof tester india amritsar| watch staking tool set india amritsar| watch glass polishing kit machine india amritsar| watch glass edge grinding machine india amritsar| watch auto winder india amritsar| clock auto winder india amritsar | watch pin vices india amritsar | watch buffer polisher grinderindia amritsar

Looks like it uses the same type basket holder and basket as the Super Elite as well. If I can find a set of baskets for not too much it may be worthwile to equip the Elma before selling it.

Can anyone confirm that the Pearl uses the same baskets and lids as the Super Elite? And is anyone aware of someplace where spares can be bought for the Pearl?
Otherwise I'll just have to cut my losses with the Elma and sell it without the baskets. People seem to be willing to pay a whole of a lot more to avoid the trouble I'm currently (and you by extension) taking on.

Regards
Karl

Know Your NAWCC Forums Rules!
RULES & GUIDELINES

Find member

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
accuraterubber
Encyclopedia Pages