• The NAWCC Museum and Library & Research Center are currently open. Please check the Visiting Schedule for Days and Hours at the bottom of the Visit Page.

Sonora Chime Company

C

clockdaddy

I'm with you Chris!! I've seen a bunch of Sonora Clocks with Seth Thomas time and strike movements and the wind up chime movement. BUT, never one like this....somebody teach me something!

hambyl

NAWCC Member
May 14, 2012
Many have asked for pictures of the chime movment for this clock. Please look at pictures at:
http://s124.photobucket.com/albums/p11/clockgod1/
Any information on this movement? I do have the whole clock and it is marked " Sonora Clock Company, New York".
Thanks
I have a Sonora 8-bell chime clock (not Seth Thomas) and was looking for any information I could find about the company. The link is apparently no longer active. Is the information still available? My clock works is also marked Sonora Clock Company. Any information would be appreciated.

Know Your NAWCC Forums Rules!
RULES & GUIDELINES

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Daddio
Encyclopedia Pages
Total wiki contributions
Last edit
Aurora's 15 Ruby Jewel Movements by Greg Frauenhoff

514 Poplar Street
Columbia, PA 17512

Phone: 717-684-8261

Contact the Webmaster for perceived copyright infringement (DMCA Registration Number 1010287).

Copyright © National Association of Watch and Clock Collectors Inc (A 501c3 non-profit corporation). All Rights Reserved.

The NAWCC is dedicated to providing association services, promoting interest in and encouraging the collecting of clocks and watches including disseminating knowledge of the same.