Some thoughts & link to some past information...

Discussion in 'Wood Movement Clocks' started by rmarkowitz1_cee4a1, Mar 30, 2011.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. rmarkowitz1_cee4a1

rmarkowitz1_cee4a1 Registered User
    NAWCC Member

Nov 26, 2009
    Country Flag:
    What joy I experienced when I opened up the MB this AM and found that the new section for Wooden Works Clocks has come to fruition!

The 2 referees, Peter and John, are wonderful clock scholars with a special strength in the area of American wooden works. How fortunate we are that they have agreed to take this on.

I wish to provide a link to the Jerome thread started by Mike (aka, Jerome Collector). Though not devoted exclusively to wooden works clocks, there is some real juicy wooden works stuff there, plus cross connections to other good threads. Take a look. One of the better more informative threads on the MB, IMHO.

https://mb.nawcc.org/showthread.php?t=38723

RM

2. Steven Thornberry

Steven Thornberry User Administrator
    NAWCC Member

Jan 15, 2004
    Male
    Ne’er do well
    Here and there
    Country Flag:
    It is still a work in progress as it will take some time to hunt out the relevant threads and move them here. If you find one, do not hesitate to bring it to the attention of a moderator, preferably through PM or e-mail, to avoid too many extraneous threads and posts in the forum.

Peter and John should do a marvelous job.