Six Years in the Making

Discussion in 'Member News and Views' started by dweiss17, Dec 22, 2016.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. dweiss17

dweiss17 Registered User
    Donor NAWCC Member

Aug 1, 2006
    Retired from Graphic Arts
    Philadelphia, PA
    Country Flag:
    The story you are about to start reading took 6-7 months after the passing of my wife on May 8, 1997. For me, it was life of loneliness until I adopted two cats who
    became the second best thing that ever happened to me.

On December 4[SUP]th -[/SUP] I took them home after a week of spaying and other things they do to young, half grown cats to ensure they lead a normal, healthy life, and at the same time being two loving companions that would help me encompass a world of pet love I never experienced before.

As the story enfolds page after page, I hope you live with me through the years of joy, companionship, and need for one another that such adoptions are apt to bring to all concerned. Little was I to realize how my sad world would change with this pet adoption of two cats [felines] less than six months old.

Posted is this lead in page with a picture of the cover…it will entail a lot of work over the coming period of time into the New Year presenting it page for page.

With hope you will enjoy.

Attached Files:

2. dweiss17

dweiss17 Registered User
    Donor NAWCC Member

Aug 1, 2006
    Retired from Graphic Arts
    Philadelphia, PA
    Country Flag:
    Just finished copying Chapter1...it is a helluva lot more work than just copying.

I had to take the spiral off in order to make each page look decent.

Until I learn how to make page follow page as text...the first chapter carries our logo stuff.

Hope it all works out to give you an uninterrupted 75 pages of storied text.