Silver Trench Watch

Discussion in 'Wrist Watches' started by Tantalaul, Mar 21, 2017.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. Tantalaul

Tantalaul Registered User

Mar 22, 2016
    Bucharest, Romania
    Country Flag:
    Hi!
    Another nice trench watch this time a 925 silver case with GS George Stockwell mark London and year 1916 marks.
    The movement it is an unsigned Swiss made, dial have some scratches Arabic figures and cathedral hands with radium paint.
    Enjoy!
    PS movement could be from Eterna?

Attached Files:

2. MrRoundel

MrRoundel Registered User
    Donor

Dec 28, 2010
    Real Estate Broker on hiatus
    So. Cal., USA
    Country Flag:
    Region Flag:
    Nice watch. I wish I could help ID the movement, but it's not familiar to me. If you search Dr. Ranfft's database for watches of that size, it might help. I'll include the link below.

Would you be kind enough to share just where you bought the band for you watch? Most are made with the lug-straps too wide for a couple of watches that I have. Yours looks like it might accommodate a narrower lug. I once found a source but have lost track of the information. If you can help, it would be nice. Thanks.

http://www.ranfft.de/cgi-bin/bidfun-db.cgi?10&ranfft&0&2uswk

3. Tantalaul

Tantalaul Registered User

Mar 22, 2016
    Bucharest, Romania
    Country Flag:
  4. MrRoundel

MrRoundel Registered User
    Donor

Dec 28, 2010
    Real Estate Broker on hiatus
    So. Cal., USA
    Country Flag:
    Region Flag:
    Many thanks, Tantalaul, I'll check them out. Cheers.