tommy wah

SamO66

NAWCC Member
Jun 8, 2013
Carmel, Me
Country
Tommy, check out ebay. item #

eBay item number:
Seller assumes all responsibility for this listing.
The seller is in the UK and the platform is disassembled. If you have the rest of the platform and just need a staff I know a guy that can make you one at a reasonable price. You'll need to send what you have to:
Mahlon Shetler
3345 Highup Rd
Jasper NY 14855
I have not provided a phone number because Mahlon is Amish. His primary business is making watch parts and he is overloaded with work and he works alone so it won't be done quickly. Include a letter telling him about your clock/watch repair ability so he can get an idea of what he can frame his reply when the work is completed. He will need the platform and clock movement so he knows the repair is functional. I have used his services for several years and am very pleased with the work performed and his prices. I have sent him a ST platform that someone had superglued the roller jewel on. The hair spring was destroyed, the staff pivot was rusted to nothing and there was a lot of corrosion on the rest of the platform. It was returned functioning perfectly and looking superb. That was several years ago and I have had nothing but praise from my customer. Hope this helps, Cheers Sam

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
J Michael
Encyclopedia Pages
Total wiki contributions
Last edit
Bread Upon the Waters by Tom McIntyre