Share your advertising clocks.

Discussion in 'General Clock Discussions' started by owen.or, Jul 26, 2008.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. owen.or

owen.or Registered User
    NAWCC Member

Aug 26, 2000
    retired high school teacher
    Near Portland, Oregon
    Country Flag:
    Region Flag:
    Ron, You're not boring me! David "owen.or"

2. RAK

RAK Registered User
    NAWCC Member

Jun 22, 2004
    Male
    The Beautiful State of Virginia
    Country Flag:
    Region Flag:
    Fabulous group of clocks Ron!

The Jewelers Regulator is a show stopper. I'm with David, glad to see your additions to this thread.

Bob

3. RAK

RAK Registered User
    NAWCC Member

Jun 22, 2004
    Male
    Country Flag:
    Region Flag:
    Here's a clock I added a while back. One of those clocks that you can't seem to get away from and all of a sudden you own it.

It was up for auction by an auction house in Texas, who pulled it because they lost their online link. I had decided to pass on it. It came up for auction again through a different auction house, and this time I almost bid on it, but decided to pass as the description wasn't all that flattering. The lettering for the upper panels was described as made of plastic (doesn't some original does it). It didn't sell at auction. So I called and asked some questions. Found out the letters in the top panel on one side were plastic. The other side had graniteware or some other type of ceramic lettering (original). The bottom panels are unfortunately repaints. All the glass is old and wavy. No way of knowing whether it is original to the case tho'. I thought the case was stripped and re-stained. As it turned out it the shellac is mostly gone, but it looks like the stain is what's left of the original (I think).

Anyway, this is one of those Baird two sided clocks to be placed on a countertop in a store or more interestingly, the label inside shows that a top and bottom piece could be bought so that it could be mounted on the outside front of the building.

I have not had a chance to clean it up yet and get it running. Next project.

Bob

Attached Files:

4. Ron Evangelisti

Ron Evangelisti Registered User

Aug 6, 2009
    Self-Employed
    Smithland Iowa
    Country Flag:
    Region Flag:
    I wasn't sure where to put this (Please do not offer to tell me!) What I mean is where this sort of item should be listed under.

Anyway, I purchased this at an auction in Louisville, Nebraska about three years ago.
    It actually followed me home like lot of this stuff does.

I like the unusual (Again that is how I met my first wife) I thought what a neat piece of history, and it is clock related.

"AMERICAN BANK PROTECTION COMPANY" Minneapolis, Minnesota.

"Automatic Double Electrical Alarm System (Burglar & Fire Alarm)

As one can see, it has bells, buttons, switches, and two (2) DIEBOLD Clock Timers (Seth Thomas) I think these are 15-day movements?
    Double-wind time only.

There are electric connection points on top of the cabinet for windows, doors, outside bells, etc.

The bottom cabinet was for the batteries (Glass jar type) I later discovered the jars had been mistakenly discarded by one of the relatives (Figures, huh!)

I was told this came from a bank in Kansas ("The First National Bank") Chanute, Kansas.

The following weekend I was at a flee-market in Springfield, Nebraska looking through old postcards. I actually found a postcard with a photo of the bank "First National Bank" Chanute, Kansas. (What are the chances of that?) Postcard is dated: December 31, 1908 (See photos)

I also have an O. B. McClintock & Company Burglar/Fire Alarm system from a Post Office (Boston, MA.) It has a sinlge Seth Thomas doublr-wind movement, and used the old 1.5 volt dry-cell batteries (twelve of them!)

Thank you for looking,

Ron

Attached Files:

5. harold bain

harold bain Registered User
    NAWCC Member Deceased

Nov 4, 2002
    Male
    deceased
    Whitby, Ontario, Canada
    Country Flag:
    Region Flag:
    Ron, looks like it would make a great alarm clock (probably wake the dead).
    Neat clock.

6. Robert Ling

Robert Ling Registered User

Apr 17, 2002
    Self employed..contractor.
    SoCal.
    Country Flag:
    Region Flag:
    There are some cool clocks in this thread....

7. rmarkowitz1_cee4a1

rmarkowitz1_cee4a1 Registered User
    NAWCC Member

Nov 26, 2009
    Country Flag:
    Some great clocks have been posted on this thread! Thought I would post a few, too.

Below are pictures of 2 papier mache Bairds that I own. First is a Diamond Black Leather Oil. See Maltz, Baird Advertising Clocks, pages 50-1, figure 26. The second is a Mayo's Tobacco. The clock pictured in Jerry Maltz's book, pages 86-7, figure 44, has an oculus in the lower door for viewing the pendulum. He mentions that this clock was produced with a solid lower door as well, which is the case here.

Last clock is a Reed's Gilt Edge Tonic wall time piece. The ebonized finish on this example appears original. Note the remains of a paper label pasted behind the crest at the top of the door. The movement is 8 day brass spring driven stamped "Hubbell" with his characteristic front plate cut out, so it is an example of a pendulum rather than a lever movement by this maker. A similar clock in bird's eye and tiger maple is shown in Bruner's Advertising Clocks:America's Timeless Heritage, page 12.

RM

Attached Files:

8. Steven Thornberry

Steven Thornberry User Administrator
    NAWCC Member

Jan 15, 2004
    Male
    Ne’er do well
    Here and there
    Country Flag:
    I had forgotten about this thread. I'll add it to the sticky at the top of the forum.

9. owen.or

owen.or Registered User
    NAWCC Member

Aug 26, 2000
    Near Portland, Oregon
    Country Flag:
    Region Flag:
    Here are a couple of project clocks I spruced up in the last year. I just needed some paint, glue, and a good sign company. The first clock is a variant of the Ingraham "Western Union" model, this one without the usual pressed designs in the case. It had been owned by a collector/repair hobbyist in Redmond, OR in the 80s. An article about him appeared in the local paper. Not even he knew who "Arnold the Jeweler" was. The clock was sold to another collector after it apparently fell off the wall breaking the bottom glass. Strangely, the base was re-attached backwards. I bought the clock and dismantled and reattached the base. I decided that I wanted to bring the clock back to its original look rather than install one of the available repro. glasses. I found a local sign company who said they could do it. I was able to acquire a piece of old, wavy glass. It's not the exact same font, but it looks fine. The other clock is a c.1888 "Jolly Tar" Baird. I repainted the case in maroon and gold colors as close to the original as I could find and had the same sign company do the lettering on the bottom glass. I was able to successfully redo the black backing. This clock, too, came out pretty good I think. David "owen.or"

Attached Files:

10. reaganrothen

reaganrothen Registered User
    NAWCC Member

May 9, 2009
    Tech
    Beaumont, Texas
    Country Flag:
    Region Flag:
    #110 reaganrothen, Feb 13, 2010
    Last edited: Feb 13, 2010
    I am just starting to get into advertising clocks... the Dr Pepper clock I just got today... the Coca-Cola clock I have had for a while... the story on the Dr Pepper clock is here:
    https://mb.nawcc.org/showthread.php?p=442703#post442703
    On the Coca-Cola clock, the pendulum swings back and forth, but the rod is hidden behind the plastic...

Enjoy, Reagan

Attached Files:

11. rmarkowitz1_cee4a1

NAWCC Member

Nov 26, 2009
    Country Flag:
    Thought I would revive this wonderful thread with a new posting with a desk time piece with inkwell (the liner is missing) commemorating the 50th anniversary, referred to as the "Golden Jubilee", in 1912 of William Demuth & Co. It is my understanding they were manufacturers of pipes and other tobacco related products. If anyone has additional information about this firm, feel free to post it.

The case is white metal with a bronze-like variegated finish. The ink well is under the round lid embossed with the company's name which rotates forward. Note the pipes, the eagle rampant clutching the company logo which is flanked by representations of the medals awarded to the company and the laurels of victory.

It houses a simple lever escapement time only 30 hour movement by New Haven with a porcelain dial.

The back of the case bears an escutcheon inscribed that it was "Made by/The Art/Metal/Works/Trenton, NJ". I believe they specialized in items like this. Once again, please feel free to post any additional information.

RM

Attached Files:

12. Robert Ling

Robert Ling Registered User

Apr 17, 2002
    Self employed..contractor.
    SoCal.
    Country Flag:
    Region Flag:
    Interesting piece ^... R.M.

Where did you come across it ?

13. Ralph

Ralph Registered User
    NAWCC Member Sponsor

Jan 22, 2002
    Country Flag:
    Here's one retailed by W. Thornhill & Co. It's for the cigar aficionado.

It has a clock, a candle , and a matchbox with striker...

Ralph

Attached Files:

14. rmarkowitz1_cee4a1

NAWCC Member

Nov 26, 2009
    Country Flag:
    Robert: Thanks for your kind comment. Ebay!

Ralph: now THAT'S neat!

RM

15. owen.or

owen.or Registered User
    NAWCC Member

Aug 26, 2000
    Near Portland, Oregon
    Country Flag:
    Region Flag:
    Thanks for reviving the thread RM. I enjoyed going back to review the wonderful clocks that have been shared thus far.Here are a few more of my Baird clocks including one tin plate Chicago clock. All of these examples have a tobacco theme. David "owen.or"

Attached Files:

16. rmarkowitz1_cee4a1

NAWCC Member

Nov 26, 2009
    Country Flag:
    Nice group of clocks!

Cigar related items have been rather popular in the past few years.

I especially like the clock touting "Sanitary Cigars" ..."No Poisonous Drugs". Guess the addictive nicotine and other inhaled products of tobacco combustion don't count.

RM

17. RAK

RAK Registered User
    NAWCC Member

Jun 22, 2004
    Male
    Country Flag:
    Region Flag:
    It's been a while since I looked at this thread and I have to say there is usually an interesting addition since my last viewing. David... your Baird collection is excellent. I think the tin Baird is quite the find!

I don't have any new Adv. Clocks myself, but I did see this one at the National. Very interesting item. A Bull Durrum clock made to look like a tobacco pouch. The condition on the fabric was not the best but the only other one like this I've ever seen survived in about the same shape.

Thanks again to everyone for sharing there Adv. clocks!

Bob

Attached Files:

18. Steven Thornberry

NAWCC Member

Jan 15, 2004
    Male
    Ne’er do well
    Here and there
    Country Flag:
    #118 Steven Thornberry, Aug 23, 2010
    Last edited: May 18, 2019
    Purchased at the recent National and shown in an earlier thread (here), I am re-posting for the purposes of this thread. It is a Reed's Gilt Edge Tonic advertising clock with a LaPorte Hubbell movement, ca. 1860's to 1870's. Bob Markowitz posted an ebonized version earlier in this thread; mine is birds-eye maple.

Reed Case 1.jpg Reed Dial.JPG Reed Movement 1`.JPG

19. owen.or

owen.or Registered User
    NAWCC Member

Aug 26, 2000
    Near Portland, Oregon
    Country Flag:
    Region Flag:
    Bob, I found the tin plate Baird in an on line antique mall of all places. The seller claimed it was running, but that was not the case. It had serious damage to the great wheel which Ed Beacham in Sisters,OR was able to remedy by duplicating the wheel for me. The tobacco pouch clock is unlike anything I have ever seen.

Steven, Nice find. Baird occasionally used a similar LaPorte Hubbell movement with the umbrella cut outs in his clocks.

David "owen.or"

20. Ralph

Ralph Registered User
    NAWCC Member Sponsor

Jan 22, 2002
    Country Flag:
    Here's one a seller had at the Midwest Regional.

Ralph

couchs.jpg

cosheagolf likes this.
  21. Steven Thornberry

NAWCC Member

Jan 15, 2004
    Male
    Ne’er do well
    Here and there
    Country Flag:
    Nice clock, but I certainly cannot speak to the quality of the product advertised.:D

22. owen.or

owen.or Registered User
    NAWCC Member

Aug 26, 2000
    Near Portland, Oregon
    Country Flag:
    Region Flag:
    I owned one of these manure clocks for a while. This particular one is a New Haven product. Baird also made a version. I was thinking I read somewhere that early chemical fertilizers were known as manures. I do know that Gouldings no longer uses the term "manures" next to its name. Gouldings is still in business, and calls itself "Gouldings Fertilisers" or "Gouldings Chemicals". David "owen.or"

23. RAK

RAK Registered User
    NAWCC Member

Jun 22, 2004
    Male
    Country Flag:
    Region Flag:
    I thought in case anyone has an interest, take a look at the upcoming Morphy auction. Jerry Maltz is selling off several of his best Baird advertising clocks including the "Baird Advertising Clock". I wish I lived closer to Pennsylvania, as I'd really like to have attended this one.

Bob

24. harold bain

NAWCC Member Deceased

Nov 4, 2002
    Male
    deceased
    Whitby, Ontario, Canada
    Country Flag:
    Region Flag:
    Yes, Jerry mentioned at the regional in Syracuse that he was going to be selling off much of his collection.

25. RAK

RAK Registered User
    NAWCC Member

Jun 22, 2004
    Male
    Country Flag:
    Region Flag:
    I thought I'd quick throw another Advertising clock out here. Had this one for a long time but never took a picture of it. It is for the W. M. Rodgers Co. who sold Silver Plated Tableware. Sorry for the fuzzy photo, I shot about a dozen and none came out clear. If I can make a better one, I'll post it instead of this one. Anyway, an odd little clock (and missing the minute hand unfortunately).

Bob

Attached Files:

26. owen.or

owen.or Registered User
    NAWCC Member

Aug 26, 2000
    Near Portland, Oregon
    Country Flag:
    Region Flag:
    Bob,
    Thanks for sharing the information about the Morphy auction of Jerry Maltz's collection. I had been informed of the auction by another collector on the board, but I could hardly believe it. Now I know it's true. Thanks also for sharing your little advertiser.

Here is my most recent Baird project. I found it on ebay in sad condition. Fortunately, the embossing on the letters was in fair to very good condition but the finish was gone. I was able to stabilize the bezels which were very frail. Then I repainted the letters. Turned out okay. It's one of the later Jolly Tar clocks. The pendulum style according to Jerry's book is characteristic of clocks which were exported to England. Since this isn't an English company, I'm not certain this clock every went over there. David "owen.or"

Attached Files:

27. inbeat

inbeat Registered User
    NAWCC Member

Nov 10, 2000
    Male
    Retired
    Portland, Oregon
    Country Flag:
    Region Flag:
    Nice job David...turned out really well.

28. harold bain

NAWCC Member Deceased

Nov 4, 2002
    Male
    deceased
    Whitby, Ontario, Canada
    Country Flag:
    Region Flag:
    Interesting clock, Bob. Wonder if it was given with a high priced tableware set?
    I have an ITR time clock with a label saying it was installed at WM. Rodgers Niagara Falls NY. factory in 1918:D

29. RAK

RAK Registered User
    NAWCC Member

Jun 22, 2004
    Male
    Country Flag:
    Region Flag:
    Harold, I think this little Rodger Silverplate clock is small enough that one could put it in the old display case right with the silverware. Or maybe if the if you bought a whole set, they threw in the clock, closed the doors for the day and celebrated! :D It does remind me of a size of those Seth Thomas paperweight advertising clocks one sees once and a while.

David, GREAT RESCUE! Your Baird looks excellent.

Bob

30. cuckoocafe

cuckoocafe Registered User

Feb 18, 2011
    New Haven No. 3043 with seconds bit.

Attached Files:

31. RAK

RAK Registered User
    NAWCC Member

Jun 22, 2004
    Male
    Country Flag:
    Region Flag:
    Well it has been quite a while since my last Advertising clock purchase. However, the "FRIENDSHIP" one came up on eBay and I couldn't resist. I've had the "VIRGIN LEAF" one for some time. It still needs a replacement bail at some point, but otherwise they make a great pair when running with their teeth chewing away. :eek:
    The one photo is with a flash the other is without. With the flash, the you can see the teeth clearly.

Interesting to note that the "VIRGIN LEAF" yellow portion of the clock face is glued over what I presume is the "FRIENDSHIP" advertising underneath. I don't know much about tobacco company history, but from what little I've seen, it seems that these companies all made a myriad of different products, and changed product names quite frequently. Good fun to see how they advertised all these products back in the day.

Bob

Attached Files:

32. Robert Gary

Robert Gary Member, NAWCC Board of Directors
    Director NAWCC Member

Feb 26, 2003
    Male
    Southern California
    Country Flag:
    Region Flag:
    Really neat clocks, Bob. I wonder why they used such mean (and in my opinion, ugly) looking faces to advertise their product? Seems counter productive to sales goals to me.

RobertG

33. RAK

RAK Registered User
    NAWCC Member

Jun 22, 2004
    Male
    Country Flag:
    Region Flag:
    Hi Robert;

Glad you enjoyed seeing them. One thing I forgot to mention is that the backs of both of these clocks carry the date of Mar. 1886. So these clocks were probably ordered from that date to maybe the 1890's?

They actually are very funny looking when they are chewing and with that nasty face and the noise they make while running, I can see where they got a lot of attention. 1880's-1890's style marketing at it's best, I guess.

Bob

34. Robert Gary

Director NAWCC Member

Feb 26, 2003
    Male
    Southern California
    Country Flag:
    Region Flag:
    I didn't realize that the face "chewed"! Is there anyway you could post a video of the chewing in action, maybe on youtube?

RobertG

35. RAK

RAK Registered User
    NAWCC Member

Jun 22, 2004
    Male
    Country Flag:
    Region Flag:
    Hi Robert;

I don't have a video but there is one if you search on "A POTPORRI OF ANIMATED CLOCKS". The face there shows quite a bit of age but you get the idea of how it looks "Chewing".

Bob

36. mikeinjax

mikeinjax Registered User

Apr 30, 2008
    Male
    Aircraft Sheetmetal Mechaic / retired
    Lake City, Fl USA
    Country Flag:
    Region Flag:
    #136 mikeinjax, Nov 10, 2011
    Last edited: Nov 10, 2011
    My Seth Thomas 1880 Queen Anne was exported to the UK between 1880 and 1890. The exporter, GP Whelen was listed as Deceased on the 26th December 1890, I could find no indication his company was in business after that date.
    The second name, on the back of the dial is F Rushmore, King's Lynn. King's Lynn is about 90 miles form London. I found no Information on F Rushmore In King's Lynn. A previous owner, dial painter or repairer?

Attached Files:

37. RAK

RAK Registered User
    NAWCC Member

Jun 22, 2004
    Male
    Country Flag:
    Region Flag:
    Mike;

That is one nice looking clock!

Bob

38. Robert Gary

Director NAWCC Member

Feb 26, 2003
    Male
    Southern California
    Country Flag:
    Region Flag:
    Bob:
    I tried searching for the phrase A POTPORRI OF ANIMATED CLOCKS on both this MB and on YouTube, but found nothing except this discussion here. Where should I search?

RobertG

39. Bruce Barnes

Bruce Barnes Registered User

Mar 20, 2004
    Here is one that is on the wall and keeps time very well,an 8 day movement that runs close to 9 days.....................did a little minor cleaning and thats about it.
    Bruce

Attached Files:

40. marylander

marylander Registered User

Sep 9, 2008
    Electrical Design Engineer
    Maryland
    Country Flag:
    Region Flag:
    This is a Hamilton Wall clock. The movement was made in Japan for Hamilton.
    Ming

Attached Files:

41. rmarkowitz1_cee4a1

NAWCC Member

Nov 26, 2009
    Country Flag:
    icon1.gif Re: Share your advertising clocks.
    I recently acquired a Reed's Gilt Edged Tonic advertising shelf clock. I admit to not knowing much about this rather fun aspect of horology. So, I thought I would share some of the lessons learned by researching the clock by searching on line, reviewing the limited literature on the topic and best of all, corresponding with Mr. Maltz whom I find not only extremely nice and knowledgeable, but also very generous with his time and expertise. Also see Bruner's Advertising Clocks, the frontispiece as well as page 13. And, of course, I would love to hear from the MB experts!

The clock is in the form of a miniature grandfather clock. They came in 2 sizes, a 24 inch tall like this one, and a minature at 17.5 inches tall. The case is ebonized wood with incised linear and floral Eastlake style carving. Great original crusty surface. I have found examples in various woods and finishes, including bird's eye maple.

The hinged upper door has a flat, not a bevelled piece of glass which is most typically found there. I have carefully examined the retaining strips. It's old glass and the strips look quite undisturbed.

There is a glazed fixed center panel with a blue printed advertisement on a thin cardboard like material. Some dirt has gotten between the old original glass and the advertisement. The retaining strips are undisturbed and after carefully scrutinzing the paper and printing, I believe it's right as rain. The retaining strips for the center and the bottom ad are undisturbed (see my clumsy photo inside of the case).

The use of blue is apparently less common then red, though I did find another example of the blue advertising on line in an example on line as well as the in the miniature example in Bruner's book.

I have seen very good laser printed copies which are revealed once examined under magnification. Apparently quite a few of these clocks have reproduction advertisements that were printed by the Bedco Dial company, but they were done on heavier cardboard.

The lower glazed fixed front panel in the base has advertising stating that this product is effective for both indigestion and malaria! Ditto my comments from above. The dirt at the bottom of the panel is on the outside of the glass. Just didn't do a good job of cleaning it. Note that the pendulum oculus is cut out. Once again, that doesn't seem typical but I did find other examples on line that were the same. The opening is definately original to my eye.

On the back of the case is a partial gilt ink printed on black or deep blue paper label.

The dial is paper on zinc and is rough but original. Wouldn't touch it.

The movement gave me pause as I expected to see a Hubbell pendulum movement. Absolutely no evidence whatsoever of there ever having been another movement in this case or alteration to mask that fact. Check out that funky and I think original spring pendulum suspension! Apparently there movements have been seen in the miniature and were made by the Yale Clock Company. Well, here's one in the larger version.

Also, lots of great repair dates on the inner back of the case and inscription on the back of the dial.

Let me know.

RM

Attached Files:

42. John P

John P Registered User
    NAWCC Member

Sep 17, 2010
    Male
    Looking after the cats
    North Carolina
    Country Flag:
    Region Flag:
    Hello, I dont know if this fits here but I'll show it anyway. It began as a 1906 Waterbury "Dakota" that was built for the local John Deere dealership.

Attached Files:

43. Bruce Barnes

Mar 20, 2004
    Nice clock RM,so you were the one that beat me on this clock!:(congrats!
    Here is one that I am restoring that maybe goes along with the John Deere Dakota.
    Bruce

Attached Files:

44. inbeat

inbeat Registered User
    NAWCC Member

Nov 10, 2000
    Male
    Retired
    Portland, Oregon
    Country Flag:
    Region Flag:
    Great clock Bruce...what is the size of the dial? Is it a Chelsea?

45. Steven Thornberry

NAWCC Member

Jan 15, 2004
    Male
    Ne’er do well
    Here and there
    Country Flag:
    Interesting bit about Yale Clock Co. I have seen photos of several of these, and the movements were attributed to Yale Clock Co. I have always wondered what the source for this attribution is (not necessarily doubting it, just wondering - it would be nice to know). If true, there seem to have been a variety of movements supplies by Yale, since the winding arbors were at 6, 8, and I think a couple of back winds (or so they appeared). As for the coiled suspension spring, this thread, posts # 126 and # 129 show a couple of New Haven timepieces with the same suspension set up. And, of course, Yale Clock Co. was based in New Haven during its short life (1879-85).

46. Bruce Barnes

Mar 20, 2004
    Hi Inbeat,it has a 10 inch dial and is powered by an ST 10.

47. inbeat

inbeat Registered User
    NAWCC Member

Nov 10, 2000
    Male
    Retired
    Portland, Oregon
    Country Flag:
    Region Flag:
    Great look...nice clock.

48. rmarkowitz1_cee4a1

NAWCC Member

Nov 26, 2009
    Country Flag:
    Bruce: thanks for your kind comment.

Steve: my source of information regarding the YCC attribution was Jerry Maltz. When I saw the spring pendulum suspension used in the Reed's Tonic clock movement, I did recall my 2 little Jerome alarm time pieces and a time piece (called the "No Name" which I might post if I get around to it)with the same arrangement.

RM

49. Steven Thornberry

NAWCC Member

Jan 15, 2004
    Male
    Ne’er do well
    Here and there
    Country Flag:
    Thanks. I did suspect it was Jerry, but now, of course, I wonder where he got it - maybe Chris Bailey?? And on it goes - must be "documented" out there somewhere. I'll accept it for now. Makes me wonder about the movements in the NH Jeromes.

50. marv-o

marv-o Registered User

Nov 3, 2010
    Here is a picture of my Sidney advertising clock. The advertising works were gone, but thanks to this form, I found a man who made one for me. The advertising paper are original except the middle ones. The top glass was broken, so had another one painted. This one is a Seth Thomas.
    Thanks.
    -> posts merged by system <-
    Here is a picture of my Sidney advertising clock. The advertising works were gone, but thanks to this form, I found a man who made one for me. The advertising paper are original except the middle ones. The top glass was broken, so had another one painted. This one is a Seth Thomas.
    Sorry I didn't get the picture in the first time.

Attached Files: