Seth Thomas Plymouth Hollow ogee

chiminIn

Aug 17, 2016
China Grove, N. C.
Country
Region
picked up at Don Cline's Antiques in Mt. Pleasant, N.C. for 40 bucks. Plymouth Hollow brass movement and nearly complete label, 30 hour. Dark bluish flowers in corners of dial, label printers address date this clock to 1850-1855 according to clockhistory.com. Has a jewelers label ''H. Teufel jewelers Chicago'' dated 1856.Took a while to get verge adjusted, a little oil, adjust strike hammer, and it's up and running.Only one small piece of veneer missing bottom right corner.Some decal missing bottom tablet. In real good shape being around for 167 yrs.

chiminIn

Aug 17, 2016
China Grove, N. C.
Country
Region
I wish they would go through, I have about 35 clocks I would like to show. On the south wall of my living room I have a Swiss one day cuckoo with music and dancers, a Bernco 8 day time only banjo, Ma Leck grandmother, Smiths Enfield 8 day mantle, 8 day unknown windup.West wall theres New Haven Referee, Gilbert regulator, Ridgeway grandfather, Junghans box clock, North wall I have Ansonia regulator C, Vedette Westminster and ava maria, Sessions wall hanging kitchen clock, National Clock Co. mission, Sessions 8 day banjo, Ingraham time only calendar regulator. East wall there are 2 Waterbury Dainties,Gilbert San Remo mission, Elgin 8 day 2 weight, Ryusui japan box clock, another New Haven Referee, kit clock with an 8 day Jauch movement, Seth Thomas 30 hour weight sitting on a clock shelf, Sessions time only grandfather mission hall clock. On tables I have Welch, Ingraham, and New Haven kitchen clocks, Sessions tambour and mantle, Junghans Westminster bracket, Seth Thomas Sharon and adamantine mantle. In the kitchen, 7 Up and Coca Cola electrics. Bedroom I have an unmarked Germany clock with soft strike, and I'm going out this Saturday to look for more! I hope this is the right place to post my collection

harold bain

NAWCC Member
Deceased
Nov 4, 2002
Whitby, Ontario, Canada
Country
Region
Perhaps if you download your pictures to your laptop it may be easier to show them here.

bruce linde

ADMIN / MODERATOR
NAWCC Member
Donor
Nov 13, 2011
oakland, ca.
clockhappy.com
Country
Region
I've tried posting pics, they don't go thru, but then all I have is a cheap smart phone and a laptop

what phone? can you email the photos you've taken? if so, i'd be happy to give you my email address and you could send them to me for posting... but it would be great if we could get you able to do it directly!

steamer471

NAWCC Member
Nov 2, 2013
Charlotte NC
Country
Region
Darn! I just tried to get my wife to go to Clines, she hates to go because no bathroom! Good find.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rmedora
Encyclopedia Pages
Total wiki contributions
Last edit
E. Howard & Co. by Clint Geller