Sessions mantle clock

Skier

NAWCC Member
Jun 15, 2004
I have a Sessions mantle clock that I just recieved. It does not have a suspension spring, rod or pendulum. I am having trouble figuring out what I need. I tried Timesavers and Merrits and nothing seems to be correct. Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Skier

NAWCC Member
Jun 15, 2004
I have a Sessions mantle clock that I just recieved. It does not have a suspension spring, rod or pendulum. I am having trouble figuring out what I need. I tried Timesavers and Merrits and nothing seems to be correct. Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Scottie-TX

Deceased
Apr 6, 2004
Mesquite, TX
Country
Region
This mantle clock: Is it a tambour (napoleon) style?) Other? Describe. Does it have a crutch or mechanism to transfer pendulum motion. A picture of the area in question would be very helpful. Thanks Scottie

Skier

NAWCC Member
Jun 15, 2004
Here is a picture of the works. It is not a tambour style. It does have a crutch and an adjusting mechanism for slower of faster.

Mike Phelan

Dec 17, 2003
West Yorkshire, England
Country
Region
Hi Skier
Looks just like my Ansonia, which uses a wire pendulum rod (USA = leader) with the suspension held on with a single rivet, and the lower end flattened and pinned to take a forked square rod in the bob.
I would have thought that they ought to be freely available from material dealers

Don
MDI = Microsoft Document Imaging

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hullah
Encyclopedia Pages
Total wiki contributions
Last edit
E. Howard & Co. by Clint Geller