See if this works

Discussion in 'Just Practicing and Learning' started by TooManyClocks, May 5, 2019.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. TooManyClocks

TooManyClocks Registered User

Feb 6, 2019
    Male
    Country Flag:
  2. shutterbug

shutterbug Moderator
    NAWCC Member

Oct 19, 2005
    Male
    Self employed interpreter/clock repairer
    Iowa
    Country Flag:
    Region Flag:
    What are you testing, TooMany? Maybe I can help.

3. TooManyClocks

TooManyClocks Registered User

Feb 6, 2019
    Male
    Country Flag:
    Hi shutterbug,
    That was just a practice to see if posting on the message board worked...it did, and probably too well. I replied to a guy named andrew, who is new to posting on the message board as i am, and under the “ your newest clock acquisition” area, i proceeded to let him know all the repair issues I saw with his new acquisition as well as a severe problem with what it would take to make the calendar section workable. All well and good for my first post i guess, but that reply would have been more appropriately done if it were posted in the clock repair section in the first place. Thats what happens when i get to perambulating around the message board after midnight and not paying any attention to where i am! :)
    Hope that doesn't cause any headaches for you as a moderator!
    If i do post anything again, i’ll make sure it’s appropriate to the area that I'm in...

And thank you for all the help you and others on this message board have given me and you never knew it! Ive been lurking around here for over a year getting clock repair questions answered as I've been learning what it takes to do it properly. Never could have done it without you and your friends. There is an unbelievable amount of knowledge available here!

John in oregon

4. Carl in France

Carl in France Registered User

Mar 14, 2019
    Male
    Hautes Pyrénées, sometimes Wales.
    Country Flag:
    Region Flag:
    Seconded. Very helpful place and useful info.